009 | The Lunch 'Date' From His POV

"Her light brown eyes are heavenly."

//

Ace's P.O.V

* * * 

She's blind. You wouldn't be able to tell though by the way she moves so gracefully. It's fascinating to just stare at her every move. I could watch her all day if I wanted too. 

She reminds me of my sister from time to time. I would do anything for my sister. For some reason I feel like I would do anything for Roseanne as well. 

I shouldn't even be around her. There is a reason her brothers hid her away from me. I have sources that let me in on the juicy details because I know Roseanne won't. 

I admire her trait of not telling household business to people outside of it. It makes me happy to know that people can depend on her and can trust her. 

Maybe it'll come in handy later on in life, when she finds out about all of me. I mean if I even tell her. I don't wanna ruin something that has just begin. What she doesn't know won't hurt her. 

I pull up to her house, hit on the horn, and get out of the car to call her name. I came a little earlier then I was going to. I just want to see her again. 

When Roseanne comes out I immediately go and help her into the car. I squeeze her thighs to make sure she is comfortable. She gives me a wild head nod with a flustered face. I smile knowing I have an effect on her. 

I apologized a little time after we got down the road. I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable around me. I didn't want it to be seen like I'm moving to fast. 

The best moment of the night was when we got there. Roseanne has an appetite on her. Which low-key made me smile. I love the fact that she didn't even try to order a salad so she wouldn't make a mess. She wasn't afraid to get barbecue sauce on her face. Roseanne is literally like a dream, I can't even process the fact that she is real. 

The conversation between us was extraordinary. I might sound like a dork. But at least I'm an educated dork. LOL. Anyways, our conversation varied from a range of topics. 

I told her the basics of myself. 

She told me the basics of herself and more. I don't even think she knew how much she was rambling on and on about her life. I found it adorable so I didn't stop her. 

Don't get me started on those eyes. Ugh. I wish she could see what I have the pleasure of seeing. She's a rare beauty. 

Her name is two loud though. 

I'll call her Rose. 

My perfect Rose. 

My smart Rose. 

My little Rose.       Yes.