029 | The New Boy (Pt. 5)

Mason's P.O.V

Continuing on ...

- - -

Then a crazy thought shot into my head. I'm going to sneak into Roseanne's last period and see what happens. I'm bored and have nothing else to do so why not. Plus I'm just curious to see if she's close to anyone in her class. I'm looking out for my brother's girl. Or at least that's what I'll tell myself.

I take off silent running towards the classroom that was displayed on the camera, that Roseanne went into.

For anyone wondering silent running is when you pick up your feet and try to run your hardest without making any noise. It involves a lot of arm wagging. After you are done silent running, the tense muscles in your body are going to want to fight you, but that is a normal reaction. Don't panic. Just say sorry to your body and make sure to relax your body asap. It will forgive you.

I make it just in time before the teacher begins talking.

I make my way to the back of the classroom and I sit right behind Roseanne. Pulling the top of my hood on my jacket over my eyes so they can't really be seen. I look around the room taking it all in, my curious eyes stopping on the teacher. She begins to talk and I'm enchanted to listen. Her fiery red hair complimented her beautiful blue eyes.

Every woman in this building is practically a walking sex symbol for all different reasons. Talk about versatility.

My eyes continue to scan the small little classroom as the door bursts open with a loud bang making me jump.

I look in the direction of the racket and see the most drop-dead gorgeous human being I have ever seen.

My mouth flies open when he turns around and it's a boy.  A pretty boy.

"I'm so sorry about that." His small little quirky voice comes out as he fumbles to the seat next to Roseanne. "I keep forgetting that door bangs against the wall if you let it loose too soon."

"It's okay, honey. I'm glad you are back!" The redhead states and begins to go back to the lesson.

Back from where? Heaven.

I look at Roseanne and see her smile as the cute boy starts talking to her. But there is no way he is interested in her, I know a gay person when I see them. Unless he's bi, in that case, he still can't have her or anyone else ... cause I want him.

He's wearing about five-inch black platforms with glittery lipgloss on his plump lips. He has the most milky mocha-brown-looking skin tone I've ever seen. His skin is clear with perfection. His outfit consists of a black tank top and some causal blue jeans.  Dang ... he looks good.

My jaw clenches a bit at the thought of him dressing up like that with someone besides me in mind.

Calm down he doesn't even know you.

Yet.

I let my heartbeat slow down some so I can hear the conversation that Roseanne and him are having.

"Noah, what are you doing here?" Roseanne states gripping his arm.

I grip the table at her actions.   Ace won't be too pleased about this.

But my heart flutters at his name.

Noah. I like that.

"I'm decided to re-enroll. I just want to finish because I have plans of going to college and majoring in broadcast journalism. In order to do that, I need to finish high school. One more year can't hurt." Noah states, waving his small delicate wrist around in the air.