004 | So What If I Like Him?

"Attraction to a bad boy, is so easy to start. But pulling away from him, is so hard."

//

Roseanne's P.O.V 

* * * 

The ride home was dead silent. 

I thought that only Brandon would come to get me, but once again I was wrong. Noah was in the car too. 

Brandon and Noah pulled up to my school without a word. Only think Brandon did to let me know that he is there is honk the horn 3 times. Which is usually our siginal when he is in a rush to work and has to hurry and come get me. But this time I already knew what the 3 horns were referring to. They referred more to the fact that Brandon is in a rush to get home to most likely tell me off. 

When I got close to the car, I was met with demands.

I had to seat in the back of the car, in the middle, because Brandon wanted to make sure he could see my face. 

I sighed but did what he said. 

Since they are acting so strange about this situation, it just makes me want to know more about this Ace King. 

The car suddenly jerked to a stop in front of our house. 

I frowned as I heard one of the car doors open and slam shut. 

Why is Brandon so mad? 

But my frown suddenly disappeared as I heard my door being opened and Noah's arm wrapped around mine. 

Thank you, Noah

I think it, but I don't say it. I can still feel that even though Noah is helping me, he is mad too. 

As soon as Noah and I get into the house. I get pushed lightly into the living room couch. My cane smacking loudly into the side of the couch. 

Okay, Tarzan.  Go off. 

I hear moving around me and I already know they are sitting down too. 

"What did I tell you about talking to strange guys?" Brandon says, his tone lethal. 

"Brandon - I" 

"What did I tell you, Roseanne." 

"Not to talk to them." 

"Ding, ding." Brandon says, in a sarcastic tone. "So why did I get a text with a long behind paragraph from Julie and some pictures of you and Ace attached to it?" 

Julie, I'm thinking of ways to kill you right now in my brain. 

"First of all, I was in a big school by myself. Second of all, I accidentally bumped in to him. It's not like I ran up to him with open arms and we started kissing or something. Third, I'm blind so I'm sorry that I can't control who my body might run into. Fourth, Julie said she forgot to warn me about him. So why are you mad at me. Fifth, if you knew about this so called 'dangerous guy' , why didn't you inform me of this info before I got out of your car." 

Dang, I really just ate and left no crumbs. 

I can feel all the pent up tension and anger that Brandon had all over his body go away. I know he's just sitting there thinking about all the things I said. Noah on the other hand, has been just sitting there watching the show, I guess. Or he didn't want to get involved in a situation like this when I wasn't really the one to blame.