012 | Eye On The Prize

"I don't call it stalking, I call it admiring."

//

Unknown P.O.V

* * * 

My poor baby. Look at her. She's too beautiful to be so sad. I don't like to see her cry it makes me angry. To know that all of her pain is caused by that idiot she has as a brother.

Isn't a brother suppose to protect his sister? Sometimes that means protecting her from yourself. I mean I should know. 

I wonder if she would be mad if she knew that I was watching her right now. Roseanne being blind really worked in my favor today. I slipped right into her room without her even knowing. 

Hiding in her closet seems like a creepy thing to do, but I did it anyway. 

I wanted to have a up close look at her face. 

Such a beauty. 

I'll just wait here till she falls asleep. 

I'll teach that brother of her's a lesson. He's got what's coming to him.  

Karma is in effect and I just happen to be her helper. 

I watch Roseanne as her sobs turn into sniffs. 

That's right. Dry up those tears, my love. Maybe one day I'll take you away from them. So you can truly be happy. 

I have a feeling you would like that. 

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

A/N

Roseanne has a stalker. 😮 

My mind has been thinking a lot about a way to twist this book into something crazy and unexpected. Let's just say that these next few chapters are about to be juicy, honey. 🥰

I hope you liked this chapter. If not, tell my why.

Who do you think is the stalker? 🤔 

All your assumptions will be tested in the next chapters of this book. You have been warned.

I put hints in this chapter. That's all I'm gonna say. But I could be tricking you, so don't take my word for it. 🤭

I'm so excited. 🤪 

Remember if you see any grammar mistakes, let me know. So I can improve with my writing.

Happy reading, babes! 

Hugs and Kisses,

Teashia