020 | I'm Taking You Dancing (Pt. 1)

"Dance like nobody's watching."

//

Roseanne's P.O.V

* * *

"Wake up, Roseanne."

I groan at Noah's voice.

Why is he waking me up right now?

"Noah, please, it's too early," I said, rolling over with a pillow over my face.

"Roseanne, get up. Ace just called me and said you're not answering his phone calls."

My body shoots up out of bed at the mention of Ace.

"Maybe it's because I'm sleeping," I grumble as I sit up properly. "What did he want?"

"He told me to tell you he'll be here in an hour to take you dancing. So let's choose a cute dress shall we."

He wants to take me dancing. Aww. That's cute and all. But did he forget that I'm blind. Plus I don't have any rhythm.

"Come on, Roseanne. Your boy toy will be here any minute now. Let's get you ready." Noah said, with a short happy squeal at the end of his statement.

I let out another unhappy groan, but I'm actually excited to see how this goes. Very nervous and a little curious on why he choose dancing out of all things.

"We have the pink dress with a black belt around the waist line of it. A blue dress with a perfect thigh high length. Then the white princess ball gown type dress." I hear something fall and Noah saying oops with a small laugh. I shake my head. This boy is in here tearing up my room. "Which one sounds good?" Noah asked.

"The pink one." I reply.

I roll my eyes when I hear Noah making gagging sounds at my choice.

"Never mind your opinion on the matter will make me and most likely Ace throw up when we see you." I gasp at Noah's sassy remark. "We are going with the blue dress. It will look great against your skin. My baby sister will not be going on a date looking like a bottle of something out of those upset stomach diarrhea commercials."

I know he did not just compare me to Pepto Bismol.

Noah hands me the blue dress and rushes me to the bathroom to change into it. Moments after I'm out of the bathroom, Noah has me in a chair beating away at my face with makeup sponges and brushes. A few more minutes of face beating goes by and he's singing period at his finished product.

I laugh at his craziness.

"Time for hair." Noah said, clapping his hands.

The door rings and Noah squeals.

That boy is too hyper.

"I'll be right back." Noah said.

I hear his feet as he runs down the stairs.

Maybe Noah's on drugs.

My eyebrows draw together as I think of who could be at the door.

My head turns to my bedroom door as it opens and I hear my favorite persons voice.

"I managed to slip past my man before our big day today." Tiffany said, walking into the room and putting her hands on my shoulders. "You know he wants to take me on a romantic date. It's been a while since he's been so busy with work." She let's out a little sigh. "But I have a few hours before I have to get ready for that, so I'm here to help you. Noah filled me in on all the juicy details on the phone."

A small smile comes upon my face.

"Thanks for coming Tiffany. As you probably already know, Noah has helped me with almost everything else. I just need help with my hair. Then you can be on your way to a well deserving date night." I said.

"No need to thank me, I'm always here for you. Yes, a well deserved date night, with my fine behind husband." Tiffany said, giggling at the end of her statement. "Also, if you don't mind me asking: Why didn't Noah just do your hair?" Tiffany said, no doubt glaring a little at Noah.

"Tiffany, that is a great question. Noah?" I said.

When Tiffany and I's curiosity is met with no response, we turn toward where Noah is laying on my bed, ready to hear what he has to say.

Noah mumbles something under his breathe along the lines of 'omg, women' but answers Tiffany and I with a short response. "Her hair is too much to deal with."

Tiffany stiffens a giggle at Noah's response.

I gasp drastically and hold a hand up to my chest like I'm hurt by his words.

"Oh be quiet, Roseanne. I wish you could see that mop on your head." Noah said.

Tiffany and I laugh as he continues to go off about it.

"I tried to do your hair when you were younger, before uncle hired Tiffany. It was a disaster." Noah said, shuffling his body on the bed. "The hair ties kept breaking. So I ended up using bobby pins. But uncle didn't want the bobby pins to be stabbing your scalp at school all day. Eventually I just ended up brushing your hair out and leaving it out like that."

"That doesn't sound that bad." Tiffany said.

"No, honey, I didn't finish." Noah said, popping some gum with his teeth, that mysteriously landed in his mouth. "I had to use a flat iron for your hair that morning because it made things a lot easier. I forgot to tell you that you can't get your hair wet or it's going to frizz and start trying to puff up. Long story short, you came home with wet puffy hair and a big smile on your face."

"Oh god." Tiffany chuckled, leaning on the back of my chair.

"Yep. So I promised myself to never touch her hair again." Noah said.

"I think that may be for the best." Tiffany said more giggles falling from her lips, causing Noah and I to follow along with her laughter.

Tiffany did my hair into a bun. She said a bun is simple, but cute. Perfect for going dancing.

Tiffany knows I don't dance. So she put my hair up to keep me from having another distraction. Good, looking out Tiff.

After Tiffany is done with my hair, she gives me a big hug and wishes me the best before she left.

Noah helps me down the stairs. My heart racing a mile a minute.

I smile when we get to the bottom of the stairs and I feel Noah running his hands down the front of my hair.

"You look so beautiful." Noah said.

"Thank you so much for everything." I said, grabbing his hand and squeezing it lightly.

"No problem, what are brothers for." Noah said.

I open my mouth to ask Noah about his date the other night, when a knock on the door interrupts me.

"Who is it?" Noah yells.

"Ace." His faded voice says on the other side of the door.

My heart beat picks up.

Well here goes nothing.

- - - -
Author's Note

I don't like the way this update looks. But I had to give you guys something. It's not spaced good or anything. But everyone was wanting a update.

So you guys get a cliffhanger. 😭 I know I suck, but I had to do this chapter on my phone, instead of my computer. I'm going to start writing chapters and then just sending it to my computer and typing it up when I go to the library or something. Either way I'm going to try and figure out something, so I can get out some more updates.