Author's Note

I have seen all the messages, and my book is being put as needs an update now and please update soon booklist and telling me to take the hint, lol. I appreciate your love for the book and I see all your comments and I'm not ignoring you.

I have been going through some body complications. From irregular periods to braces pain, and I'm moving on top of that. Plus I'm getting ready for college in the fall. I have been accepted and I'm going to be attending a private university. 

It's an exciting time in my life but writing has always been a passion of mine and my goal is to publish at least one book before I go off to college. I have other books set up to run smoother than this one did. So I know I can make my goal happen! 

But even though I won't be officially publishing this book to Amazon or any other platform for a while because this book needs some serious editing, lol. But hopefully, soon this one will be getting published with my other books. I want to finish this book!

I have chapters on my phone that I am currently trying to get uploaded. My mom has even asked me when am I going to finish the book, lol. And I didn't even know she was reading any of my work. 

But it's 2023, and my mindset has changed. 

Also quick, p.s. when I publish this book on Amazon or any other platform, the original version will stay on Wattpad. I won't take it down. I know how much people hate that, so if you want to come back to the original, it's always here. But I would love any support when I do publish to other platforms. 

Ok, enough of the rambles. The final deadline for this book is unknown at this point.

I can't promise anything officially but just know I'm trying to get something out. I want this book to be done more than you do.

I'm excited and ready to finish this small chapter in my life so I can edit it and start on another project or multiple projects. I have been talking to another Wattpad author who emailed me a template I can use to keep up with my book updates. Like time schedules, word count, etc.

If some can remember I started this book when I was 16 and I had no clue anyone would even pay it any mind. I've been updating but last year covid season changed a lot of things for me and my family. A lot of funerals to go to. So now that it's 2023, and your girl is 18, my mindset is to get it done or go home. This is my dream and I have to try and make it a reality. 

Kisses to her and to the people who stuck around or who are coming back to read the book after it's done. 

Also thanks so much for over 105k reads. It's insane. Make sure you're voting too, lol. I appreciate all the love and I promise y'all I'm coming through for you.

I love you all, have a blessed day!