014 | Ship Names

"Ship names make a couple even cuter."

//

Roseanne's P.O.V 

* * *

I groan as we walk down the hallway, arm in arm, as Julie and Harmony rack my brain about ship names for Ace and I. 

"You know almost every couple has a ship name." Julie said. 

"Not all couples. Plus wouldn't it help if Ace and I were actually together. We went to lunch once. I don't really even know if he's into me." I said, with a small frown. 

"Oh come on, you are blind but you're not stupid. Of course, he is into you." Harmony said, smacking my hand lightly. 

"I won't make something out of nothing. You know how it is sometimes with me." I said. 

"Yeah, we know. But we are still going to go through with some ship names. Just incase you two were to get together in the future." Julie said, with a big smile on her face. 

I laugh as Harmony and Julie squeak and squeal about it. 

"Okay, okay. What ship names did you guys come up with?" I say. 

"We have a bunch. I wrote down all of Julie and I's ship name ideas. I'll read them to you." Harmony says, rumbling with the paper in her hands. 

I giggle and nod my head in agreement. 

"The first name we have on the list is Aroseanne." 

I grimace at that ship name. They literally just combined his first initial and my whole name. 

I guess Julie saw my grimace because she said, "Yeah, that ship name is a little weak. Go to the next one." 

"How about Roa?" Harmony says. 

"That's not bad." I say. 

"Lets see. I think Acene would be good. "

"Girl, no. I thought you said acne. The next one, please." I say, with a small laugh. 

Harmony and Julie laugh with me. Then Harmony continues with telling me the different names.

"Aro." 

"I don't really like that one. What's the next one?"

"Race." 

"I kinda like that one." 

"Yeah, I kinda like that one too. What about Acoseanne?" 

"Umm ... its a little long." 

"Yeah how about Ring. It's a combination of Roseanne and his last name."

"I like that one. It has a ring to it."

Julie, Harmony, and I laugh at my little joke.

"I think that's enough with the ship names. Some of those were really interesting to hear and I'm sure you're not done. But how about we not talk about ship names, until the ship actually starts moving." I say. 

Julie and Harmony huff but agree with me. 

We continue to walk arm in arm with each other to the lunchroom.

One more class for me after lunch. Then I get to go home. 

Where I can wonder on the fact that there might be a ship of mine that needs naming. 

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

A/N

Ignore all the bad ship names. I literally suck at choosing ship names for people. 

What do you guys think their ship name should be? 

Let me know in the comments. 

I will be looking.

Hugs and Extra Hugs, 

Teashia  :)