House Mouse

The crew stood in the break room all in a circle formation as they rummaged through a gift basket.

"Hey! Gina, Dean!" Jake said grabbing the two girls attention. "We got an anonymous gift basket. It's full of treats. It's got meats, cheeses, candies, all the food groups." He points to the nearly Empty basket in front of him as the others continue eating.

Gina's squinted as she watched them eat, "Hmm, French chocolates, French cheeses, tiny French pickles. Did none of you detectives think this might be a gift for Captain Holt from someone in France?" She announced as the crew stop what they are doing and look to Gina. "Like his husband, par example?"

"What?" Jake laughs through his teeth. "No way. This is a nice present from an unknown, appreciative citizen that wanted us to munch." He states as Dean began to scrambled through the clear wrapping. "Hmm, what's this, then?" She opened a white envelope revealing a blue letter with white cursive writing. "'Dear Captain Raymond Holt, thinking of you. Best, Dr. Kevin Cozner, Ph.D'." Dean reads. "How romantic. He even used their pet names." Dean sighed.

Amy's mouth drops, "Oh, no, I ate the chocolate-covered strawberry. That's the most intimate snack of them all." She groaned as she grabbed onto Terry beside her. "Holt's gonna be back from his meeting in thirty minutes. What do we do?" Rosa muttered placing her mug on the table. "We stash the basket and come back for it later."Amy suggested, pointing to the nearly empty basket in front of them.

Terry snatches the letter from Dean's hands before bringing it up towards his mouth, "Eat the note!" "No!" Jake yells stopping the man from eating the note. "No. It's okay. We can fix this." He said patting the basket.

~

The crew then gathers up as many stationery items as they can find around the bullpen then quickly packing it nicely into the basket before rapping it with red ribbon then finishing it with a white bow.

"Check it out, sir. A lovely gift basket that Kevin sent you all the way from Paris." Jake smiled as he walked into Captain office with Holt followed closely behind him. "Straight from Paris!" Charles blurt out before crossing his arms.

The crew watch in anticipation as Holt unties the bow then pulls down the cellophane revealing the stationary they found, "Stapler, scissors." He stated before grabbing the rubber bands. "Rubber bands." Captain raised his brows and nods. "That man really knows me." He smiled.

~

Later, the crew were all sat at their own desks completing their work as Holt paced into the bullpen, "Attention, squad." He declared grabbing the attention of the squad. "I just received a call. A very important, very high profile celebrity was robbed in our precinct."

"What celebrity, sir? Is it a Chris? Hemsworth? Evans? Pratt? Pine? Brown? Cross?" Jake guesses before gasping. "Is it a non-Chris?" he gasped. "I think it's Lin Manuel Miranda" Dean shrugged. "This is a sensitive matter, and I can only disclose details to the lead detective on the case," Captain replied before turning to Terry. "Sergeant, let me know who's available, ASAP." Holt said. "Yes, sir." He nodded quickly as Holt walked off.

"Sarge, Sarge, Sarge." Jake wines as he approaches the man. "You know that I'm your guy for this. You can't give a celebrity case to Amy." He points behind him. "The last movie she saw was a documentary about spelling bees."

~

Rosa, Gina, and Dean where in the break room talking about their upcoming weekend plans. Amy enters the room holding a clipboard, "Hey, Rosa. Saw you hadn't signed up for the blood drive yet, so I brought you the sheet." She smiled holding out the form inviting Rosa to take it off her. "Sorry, can't. I'm-" Rosa grabs the form. "Under 17 years old." She reads before handing the clipboard back. "Wait, you didn't sign up last year, either. Or the year before." Amy remembered tilting her head. "Are you afraid of needles?" She questions.