Dean's Birthday

((This is a filler it'll be a lot shorter than usual so if you wanna skip it it's totally fine))

Dean walked into the bull pen and it was completely empty. "What..is going on?" she mumbled. She walked into the locker room and saw Rosa putting her stuff away. "Hey where is everybody." Dean asked and Rosa shrugged. "Hey I need some help on a case" Rosa said grabbing Dean's hand and lacing her fingers with the slightly shorter girl's. "I know you don't like holding hands." Rosa said almost pulling her hand away say before Dean squeezed "Oh...uh where are we going" Dean asked as they walk towards the briefing room. "In here" Rosa nods into the dark room. Dean flicks the light on. "Surprise!" The squad yelled Charles jumping up in front of Deans face and she punched him in the face, the squad going silent. "Surprised" Dean shrugs innocently.

~

"Charles I am so sorry." Dean says as she says handing him an ice pack. "It's just- you scared me." Dean sighed. "When you jumped out it reminded me about when i was under cover." Dean said getting up and walking back to her desk. "Hey, Dean what are you doing for your birthday." Amy said smiling with her hands behind her back. "I don't know...I might just go out to dinner with R- with a very nice girl i met a weeks days ago." Dean smiled awkwardly.

"Oh sounds fun. And i also got you a gift." Amy says pulling out a box from behind her back. "What's inside-" Dean says opening before her face lights up. "Holy- Amy you got me the Knife I wanted!!" She smiled as she hugged Amy. "Thank you so much." Dean said releasing. "Woah Dean is smiling." Terry said. "Amy bought me knives" Dean grins. "Well guys I've gotta go on my break. See ya later?" Dean says grabbing her phone and walking away. "She's been a lot happier and brighter lately." Terry said looking at Dean happily walk away. "Maybe she's got a partner and they're doin it" Amy smirks elbowing sarge and he looks at her in disgust.

~

"Dean" Jake said as she walked back into the bullpen. "Oh hey, what's up" She said holding her cup of coffee. "I know it's your birthday and I hate to make you think- because who likes to think" Jake scoffs. "But how can we get captain back?" He asks. Dean thinks for a moment. "Plan murder?" Dean shrugged and she walked away. "It's what we did in the mafia"

~

Dean walked into the evidence closet. "Hey, Amy.. I got your text too meet here not sure why here- but i'm here" Dean mumbled. "Dean..I know your secret" Amy said. "W-What secret." Dean said awkwardly as Amy came out the shadows. "I know you're in a relationship. I just need to find out who- and I am a detective I will detect!" Amy said looking at the curly headed detective. "I-I'm not with anyone except for the girl i told you about today-" Dean says defending herself. "Mhm..Dean I'm watching you."

"What's going on?" Rosa questioned as she walks in. "Nothing- we were just talking" Amy smiled as she walked out. "What was that about" Rosa asked as she heard the door close. "She said she knew I was in a relationship" Dean sighed. "It's fine she doesn't know it's you" Dean tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. "But...is this a relationship?" Dean asked. "That's one way to ask me out" Rosa smirked at the girl patting her head. "Rosa" Dean smiles feeling her cheeks heat up and looking away. "You could always ask properly." Rosa said tucking her hair into her jacket.

"Ugh-" Dean scoffed. "I hate being cute-" Dean mumbled. "Okay, I can go then" Rosa said walking away. "Fine. Rosa would you..like to me my girlfriend?" Dean asked. "Dean?" Rosa said turning around. "Yes" Rosa smiled tilting her head. "Ah okay- sorry i'm not used to showing emotions." Dean smiled awkwardly as Rosa walked over and grabbed her hand. Dean began to pull away but decided against it. "It's okay, me either" Rosa says pulling her in.

~

Dean and Rosa walk out laughing and smiling when they see captain at the elevator. "Captain Holt!?" Rosa said. "You're back?" Dean questioned walking in next to Amy. "Yes, and happy birthday Detective Rodriguez." He said formally. "Where's gina?" Jake questioned. "She wanted to make a proper entrance" Holt said motioning to Gina's desk and Gina was sitting there as confetti flew around her. "Gina you're back!" Dean said walking to her desk and hugging her. "Or was I ever gone?" Gina says smirking as everyone gave her a round of applause.

A/N: howdy, howdy, howdy sorry this is an odd chapter, as well as this took so long to write- uhm i'm kinda like hella sad or whatever and i had writes block and i had fun writing Rosa and Dean :P sorry it's so freaking shooooort

uhh so bye guys- <3 thank you for 1K+ reads