Halloween three

"Attention, squad: today is the most important day in the history of this precinct." Jake announced as he placing his hands on the podium. "For today is Halloween-I thought we were going to say it together." He sighs turning to Holt beside him. "I never agreed to that." Holt said, shaking his head.

"All right." Jake nods looking back to the squad. "As you may know, for the past two years, Captain Holt and I have engaged in an epic battle of wits. The goal is to determine who must call the other an amazing detective-slash-genius." He explains as a few crew members nod. "I might win this year" Dean sighed sitting next to Rosa. "Ha-!" Holt laughs pointing to her. "No" He said putting his hand down. "The first year, by sheer, dumb luck, Jake eked out a feeble victory." Captain huffs.

"And last year, I let the captain win because he's old an sad." Jake shrugs. "Sad because the competition was so dismal," Captain adds. "Is this meeting about something?" Terry pipes up quite annoyed with the two. "It's about everything." Jake yelled.

"This year's the tie-breaker, a final heist to decide once and for all the true king of the Nine-Nine," Holt explains as Jake nods agreeing. "Halloween Heist three: The Heistening. Tagline?" Jake says before pointing to Captain standing beside him. "Yeah this meeting was called for no reason" Dean mumbled.

"Halloween Heist three: The Heistening. Tagline?" Jake says before pointing to Captain standing beside him. "This year we both attempt to steal the same object instead of Jake attempting to steal one from me," Holt explains. "And so the briefcase goes the crown." Jake sings as he places the crown into the case gracefully. "Didn't sing it with me." He says as the two close the briefcase. "We will need help, so to be fair, we're holding a draft.

The captain and I have given up our overtime, so everyone who participates will get the night off captain?" He explains as people faces light up. "I'm in-" Dean says standing up. "That's not how it's gonna work. We will be picking our teams" Holt explained.

"With the first pick of the draft, I choose...Terry." Captain nods as Terry smiles and moves over to Holts' side. "Okay, brawns over brains." Amy nods. "All right, I take Charles." Jake points as Charles quickly gets out of his chair in excitement.

"I get it. Close friend." Amy shrugs brushing it off. "I pick Gina." Captain points to the brunette sitting beside Amy. "Gina!?" Amy yells as Gina smiles and joins Captains team. "I take Rosa." Jake points to the curly head girl as she then gets out of her chair and strides up to the front.

"What?" Amy slams her hand into the table. "Okay, all right. Well, Captain... that leaves me with you." She smiles getting out of her seat. "I'm here too" Dean shrugged. "I don't know where your loyalties lie detective Rodriguez...you don't show much interest in either of us" Holt said and Dean shrugged again. "And as for you Santiago I'm not sure I can trust you." Captain stops the girl before she gets any closer to his team. "You're Peralta's paramour; maybe you should be on his team." He suggests pointing to Jake.

"No, no, no... Amy would do anything to win your approval, including pretending to be in a relationship with me for the past few weeks only to betray me now." Jake snaps pointing his finger into Amy's face. "Amy's out," Jake concludes as Amy gasps. "You too Dean, you're too mysterious you could back stab us just like you backstabbed the Mafia" Holt said. "Alright I guess...although i was just doing my job" She sighed. "Fine." Amy sighs.

~

"Alternately, he could win an illegal street race in which my love is the prize," Gina says as she imagines her dream man in the interrogation room. "Oh, my God! Gina, look! Roaches!" Charles yells as roaches crawl out of his pants as Gina screams and jumps up onto the table. "No, I can't!" Charles replies. "They're moving too fast! I can't kill them! It's pandemonium!" He shrugs. "If I die, turn my Tweets into a book!" Gina pleads.