Christmas

Jake, Charles and Dean walk down the street and see two Santa's fighting and a crowd surrounding them. Jake "Okay you take the little one on the right, I'll take the big one on the left" Jake says to Charles and Dean stands back. "No way I'm arresting Santa. Can't do it" Charles replies. "You got to do it. Santa breaks the law, the law breaks Santa." Jake says sighing "No. Even your cool cop talk can't convince me to arrest Santa." Charles yelled back to Jake. "Yeah Jake thats kind of messed up" Dean says crossing her arms.

"Fine. Then I'm going in alone. NYPD! Santa, stop hitting Santa!" Jake shouted at the men fighting. The two Santa's stop to Jake. "What's going on?" Jake sighs asking the men "I been on this corner for six years, and suddenly this guy shows up" the smaller on said motioning to the bigger Santa. "You don't own the corner. I got a charity, too." the bigger on says yelling at the small one. "Canine diabetes? Who cares about fat dogs?!" The small one groans. "They can't give themselves shots! They have paws!" The big on says turning to small one. "All right, calm down. Boyle, frisk the skinny one" Jake says looking back at Charles.

"Dean?" Jake says pleading. "I'm not frisking Santa." Dean says shaking her hands. "plus he looks dirty" Dean finishes. "Fine. I'll do it. But if I find any presents, I'm keeping them". Jake moves towards Little Santa, who lunges at him. "Aaargh! Get Santa off me! God, you reek of booze!" Jake groans under big Santa. Big Santa gets involved, then Charles tries to get big Santa off and ends up falling beneath him. "it's a melée." Jake tries to pry big Santa off Charles.

"Wha-- aw, gross, there's burrito in his beard!" Jake shouts. "Punch Santa! Punch him in his fat, cherry cheeks!" Charles says as Jake punches big Santa. Little Santa pulls out a knife and faces Jake. "Knife! Santa has a knife!" From behind, Charles KICKS Little Santa in the nuts and he goes down. "That's right! Boom! I just kicked Santa in the testicles! Charles says as he turns to see a group of horrified kids. "Merry Christmas?" Charles says as Dean laughs.

~

"You look happy. Let me guess: your egg sandwich fell on the floor and they gave it to you for free?" Amy asks Jake with a smug tone. "No. They do that? Why doesn't everyone just drop their sandwich on the floor?" Jake asks confused. "I was trying to insult you." Amy looks at him. "And instead you gave me an amazing lifehack!" Amy picks up a wrapped and starts tying the bow. "Oh no, Amy, this is embarrassing. I didn't get you anything. Wait... I did get you something. A nice fresh hot cup of coffee." Jake smiles and holds up of coffee.

"This is cold and it's tea from yesterday. The present is for Captain Holt. It's one of six gifts I got him, representing each of the six lessons he's taught me: determination, wisdom, posture--" Amy says. "Thanks captain" Dean says as she shakes Holt's hand and walks out his office. "Excuse me, everyone. As you may know, it is the holiday season. Detectives sometimes feel the urge to buy their captains holiday presents. Please refrain from doing so. Under no circumstances do I want a present." Holt states before turning to Jake. "Peralta in my office"

~

"How'd you know I felt that way?" Dean asked Gina in the copy room. "Girl I knew on thanksgiving" Gina replied. "Thanks for not telling anyone" Dean sighs. "You should be a detective youre really smart" Dean shrugs. "Yeah and I can get a cool gun pew pew" Gina says making finger guns and she points them at Charles as he walks in. "Hey, my flight is at eight tonight. It's domestic. Do you think I'll be safe if I get to the airport five hours early?" he asks the girls.

"Boyle are you kidding you've got to go six hours early" Dean says placing her hand on his shoulder. "I would give yourself at least seven." Gina says to Dean and she nods. "You're right." Charles says nodding. "Why are you going on a singles cruise anyway? I thought you were into Rosa." Gina questioned. "Well, I am. But I've begun to feel likethere is a small chance Rosa may not loveme back." Charles sighs.