Beach house

"Hello, everyone." Jake smiles as he enters the break room where the rest of the crew is sitting around doing nothing. "In my hand, I hold the driving directions to this year's Detectives-only getaway." He places the folder on the table as dust flies. Give it a cool name, Jake." Charles points with a grin. Jake nods. "All right, detectives-only getaway D-O-G, dog, dog party--Dog party fifteen" Jake says seriously. "Woof, woof, woof!" Charles barks as everyone looks at the barking detective.

"Big shout-out to Charles Boyle for hosting us at his beach house this year." Jake points as everyone claps. You should really thank my ex-wife. We split it in the divorce. I get it for December through to February." He explains. "Winter B-house! Woof, woof, woof!" Charles repeats himself trying to get the others to do it. "Bark...Bark" Dean says blandly playing with a rubber band as she spins in her desk chair, Charles then gives her a thumbs up. "As always, there will be no spouses, no bosses, no work." Jake tells them of the rules before Amy cuts him off. "No bedtime, within reason." She smiles as everyone looks at her in confusion.

"I'm sorry you people sleep?" Dean questions as she stops spinning her chair. Jake shakes his head ignoring her as he continued. "All right, Santiago's feeling rowdy. Who else is feeling it?" Jake questions looking around the room." He asks looking around. "I for one cannot wait to get out of here- this place is always so depressing" Dean says raising her pencil. "Like someone is always coming in like 'ahhh i've been robbed' ya know" Dean turns to Charles.

"Dean is right, oh i have a question" Charles piped up. "Oh! are we asking questions?" Amy raises her hand also. "I can bring a folder with group bonding activities." She asks excited. No." Jake shuts her down as she slouches back in her seat frowning. "All right, get pumped people Dog party-fifteen, ooh-ooh!" Jake riles everyone up as they all cheer.

~

"Rosa we're sitting together during the ride still right?" Dean asks as they walk down the stairs and Rosa walks up to a guy. "Hey, Dean have you met Marcus?" Rosa asked and Dean shook her head but held up her hand. "Yo wassup, I'm Rosa's boyfriend. Most of the squad met me but you haven't?" He questioned as they shake hands. "cool, cool, cool, cool" She mumbled "Yeah i like to avoid most people." Dean says and she walks away shaking her hand cringing- "i hate hand touching" She groaned getting on the bus with Gina, Gina pat her back. "Soon Dean, Soon" Dean looked back at her confused but shrugged it off.

~

"Welcome to Chateau Boy-al." Charles says introducing as everyone enters his place. "Great place, Boyle." Terry smiles as the crew look around the house in awe. "Damn Boyle, this is nice" Dean says walking in. "Eleanor told me to keep the place clean, But I don't care. Mommy's out of town and we're gonna party." Charles proposes in excitement as everyone gathers around waiting for the food. "Did you just" Dean says before Gina interrupted.

"You call you ex-wife Mommy?" Gina cringes as Terry places down some food on the marble table. "Not consciously." He shakes his head as everyone digs into the food. "Gina are you ready to party!?" Amy says holding up two shots. Gina tried to reach for it and Amy drinks them. "Dang!" Gina looks at Amy as she places the drinks on the table beside her. "You are two shots behind me." She shrugs getting up in Gina's face before walking away.

~

"What up, party people?" Jake yells as he enters Charles' house as everyone cheers in excitement. "You know how I'm always saying it ain't a real party till your boss shows up unexpectedly? Well, it's a party." He says awkwardly smiling. "What are you talking about?" Rosa sits up about to pour herself a glass of alcohol. "Hello, party people," Holt yells emerging from the wall beside Jake. "Peralta, told me to say that." Holt says dryly. "Yeah, I did." Jake points to Holt standing next to him.