Thanksgiving

"happy turkey day" Charles says as he walks into the bullpen "yes! right out the gate" Jake says looking up from his paper "what? what's going on" Charles looks around at the squad "we're playing boyle bingo thanks giving edition" Jake says holding up his paper "everyone filled their charts with charles related scenarios" Amy adds.

"and the best of all 'bingo' gets 100 bucks" she finishes. "i had boyle calls it turkey day in the center square" Jake says as charles takes the paper out of his hand " boyle explains that they ate lobster at the first thanks giving" Charles reads off the paper "they did, back in that time they called lobster ocean bugs and- you know what i'll just check it off for you" Charles says checking off the box. "i think i have the winning card here 'boyle tells us that he played pocahontas in his third grade play'" Jake reads
"all the girls were too big" charles says shrugging.

"here's a fun one charles says gobble gobble gobble" Gina says looking up from her paper "well now that i know you want me to say that i'll just say it with two gobbles" Charles says "gobble gobble" he says smiling. "gobble! god it just sounds right this way! i don't like this game" he sighs "ha! boyle objects to boyle bingo" Rosa says "hey i had that too...center square" Dean says looking over at rosa and the share a smile. "come on guys" Charles groans.

"Boyle says come in guys!" Terry says crossing off a box. "tch- guys stop" he says angry "boyle asks us to stop" Dean says with a huge grin on her face. "well guess what. i can spoil your little game by sitting here quitely all day" Charles says going to sit but falls on his butt. "oh!" he says. "anyone have boyle falls on the floor?" Jake asks the squad reply's with murmurs. "that's a victory for Boyle. BOOM" Charles says smiling "Boyle says boom!" the whole squad says laughing.
~
"check it out, chair jockeys" Jake walks into the bullpen holding a solid package of cocaine "while you were busy tickling your ivories on your computers i was doing a bust" Jake says before handing the drugs to another cop "anyway the whole thing turned into a major car chase" he finished.

"hey guys sorry i'm late" Dean says walking in with a cup of coffee. "Dean why are you so late?" Jake ask looking behind him "i met someone at the gun range and we had dinner" she said sighing "i came home late so i slept in" she said walking to her desk. "ooooh who is this mystery man?" Jake asks "bold of you to assume that it's a man" Dean says taking a sip of her coffee. everyone looked at her "what? was i not obvious enough" Dean says pointing to her rainbow pin on her jean jacket and the bi flag on her desk. "i thought it was for style" Charles says. everyone seemed to be completely invested in Dean "so when did you know" Rosa asks "mmm- when i was about eight" Dean answers "how'd you know" terry asks "well..."
~

"hey Anne!" eight year old Dean says "wanna play house?" she asks her red headed friend "sure dean! i'll be the mom you'll be the dad" Anne says before kissing Dean's lips. "uhh o-okay" Dean says as the two run back in the play ground.
~

"mini Dean had game" rosa says "okay no more questions" Dean says sighing and looks down at her work.
"yes!" Amy says as she walk out if holts office "why so excited? did you make the cover of 'hair pulled back' magazine" Gina ask looking away from her phone. "the captain is coming to my party!" Amy says with enthusiasm. "i'm gonna give a toast, tell him how thankful i am to have him in the precinct, and officially ask him to be my mentor." Amy says planning the whole night. "wait so are you hosting the party just because you wanna suck up to holt" Gina asks.

"this was supposed to be about friendship!" Gina sighs and shakes her head. "you said you were going to come to see if my apartment is the reason i was single" Amy sighs looking over. "i bet she has like porcelain birds or something a grandma owns" Dean says describing her vision of Amy's house. "or if it was your personality like i suspected" Gina purposed. "exactly" Amy rolls her eyes. "yea, but that was before i knew i could get up on this high horse i love the view from up here. clip clop clip clip clip clop" Gina says galloping around.
~