Adrien Pimento

"Hey Jake, can I show you something over here?" Charles called the boy as he walk in the bullpen. "Sure thing, bud." He said walking over Charles turns to face his computer screen as he switches through pictures "I'm trying to send Genevieve a sexy pic. Does this make my bubble butt pop?" He asked. "Nope. I'm out." Jake said turning to his desk spotting a man in his chair cleaning up his desk. "Who's that?" He whispers to Charles. "Don't know." He shrugged. Jake sighed as he walking up to the unknown man, "Um, excuse me, pal. Think you're at my desk." He tapped the man's shoulder as he quickly turns his gaze sharply to Jake before whipping out a knife and placing it near Jake's neck. "Whoa, whoa, whoa!"

Rosa quickly pulls out her gun, "Drop it! Drop the weapon!" She yelled as the rest of the crew took out their guns and aiming it at the crazy man. "Don't be a dum-dum." Terry yelled taking out his gun. "Squad, meet Detective Adrian Pimento." Captain introduced. "He's been deep undercover for the last twelve years, but he's just resurfaced, and he's rejoining the Nine-Nine." He added as everyone lowers their guns.. "That. Is. awesome!" Jake shouted.

~

Later, the crew where all gathered in the briefing room listening to Captain's instructions, "Some of you just met Detective Pimento, and, of course, some of you knew him before he went undercover."

"Hitchcock and Scully. Ha." Adrian crossed his arms as he spots them sitting at the back. "You guys still work here?" He questioned. "The only way they're getting rid of us is in a body bag," Hitchcock stated before taking a sip of his coffee. "It actually happened once, but it was a false alarm," Scully added. "Detective Pimento will be returning to his old desk. Peralta will temporarily be moved to the break room. Questions?" Holt finished before looking Charles who had his hand raised the whole time.

"What'd you do undercover?" Charles asked. "I worked for Jimmy 'The Butcher' Figgis." Adrian nodded. Jakes' eyes widen and his mouth slacks open, "That is an A-list mobster! Tell me literally everything. Everyone, shut up!" Jake yelled slamming his fist into the desk. "Pretty much just a bagman for him. I mean, I did some other stuff." Adrian looked off into the distance. "I punched a guy to death, but stopped to cry." He recalled. "Hey me too" Dean chimed in giving Adrian a thumbs up.

"Um, we usually try to tell funnier little stories." Terry suggested. "Well, there's nothing funny about what I did for The Butcher." He gave a small laugh. "I've had to learn not to blink, because every time I close my eyes, I see a fresh horror." He sighed. "Ooh, dark." Jake drew his teeth over his lower lip.

"But how do you keep your eyes moist?" Charles questions. "Actually, I have a very funny story about keeping my eyes moist. When I was punching a man the blood from inside of him always got on me, usually on my face." He burst into laughter and Dean joins in. "Nope. Still not getting that vibe, man." Terry crinkled his nose as Dean cleared her throat and stopped laughing. "Really? I'll get there. That's my bad, everybody." He told everyone.

"Dismissed." Captain ended as everyone gets out of their seats. "Oh! Rodriguez, Peralta I need to talk to you both." He gestured as they stopped and sat back down in their seats. "I want you both working with Pimento. He's is little unstable but, since you both have been undercover I think you two should make a good team."

"That guy is awesome. He's like a real life Donnie Brasco." Jake grinned ear to ear before turning to Dean and she shrugged. "Yes sir, I'll keep an eye on them both" Dean nodded. "What!? I do not need an eye to be kept on me-" Jake protested as the captain an his fellow detective look at him silently. "Psychologically, this could be a very difficult transition." Captain nodded pointing through the window as Adrian slams his keyboard into the desk.

"Yeah, I know, I went undercover. 63 days and Dean went undercover for a few years right, no big deal. You probably forgot." Jake shrugged it off, leaning back into his plastic chair. "No, it's your outgoing voice mail message, and I remember Dean weird transition phase she shot a microwave. But, since you both had hard transitions you will know to take it easy with Pimento." Holt ordered. Dean nodded in agreement.