Tactical Village

"Whoo! Happy tactical village day." Jake smiles as he high-fives everyone. "Peralta, I'm surprised to see you so excited about departmentally mandated training exercises," Captain says as he leans on the podium. "It's the most fun day of the year. Something you wouldn't understand, because you're not programmed to feel joy." Jake.

"Anyways, tactical village day is awesome, we get to field test a bunch of cool, new weapons, and there's always a new training situation. Last years was prison break." Jake explains. "It got super violent. It's like being in an action movie."It's also a good opportunity for us to let off steam and bond as a unit. Everyone gets into it." Terry adds. "but needless to say, the nine-nine has never had perfect run." Amy states. "True, but Jake has been the finalist for the coolest kill two years in a row." Charles points to Jake. "That's every precinct sending around their footage and all the cops voting."

He finishes before leaning back into his plastic chair."It's not a big of a deal. All you win is a children's karate trophy, so" Jake reassures everyone. "You desperately want it, don't you?" Captain asks. "So badly. I will stop at nothing to get that trophy. I'll shoot all of you in the face if I have to!" Jake clenches his fists in anger. "Go, team."

~

"Hey, Dean." Charles yells as he runs up beside her."I want you to have this." He says handing the girl a paper. "S.T.D?" The girl questions as both get on the bus. "I know, it means save the date. Vivian said it would look good." He sighs. "Make sure you can come through." He points before sitting in front of Jake. "Yep." She awkwardly smiles and makes her way to the back of the bus where Rosa and Scully are.

"Hey, Dean" Scully smiles as she slides into the seat opposite Rosa's. " Whatcha' have there?" Rosa asks as she leans forward off the side of the bus. "Charles gave me an STD" she says giving Rosa the paper. "Gross, let me see," Rosa asks as the girl gives the invitation to her. "You're invited to Charles' and Vivian's wedding...S.T.D."

She reads before handing the initiating back. "Who got one?" Scully stutters. "Jake, Amy, Terry, Captain Holt, and Gina?" She answers. "Great." Rosa sighs. "Charles won't even invite me to his wedding." Dean looked at her. "I sure he is going to give it to you, he's your friend"

~

"The nine-nine is in the village," Jake shouts as he opens the doors to the village. "Amy Santiago." A voice from behind the crew says. "Teddy!" She yells before walking off to see him. "So I realize that Boyle has been avoiding me." Rosa sighs as Dean and Rosa drop their bags on the table in front of them.

"No, that's just naturally, Boyle." Dean shrugs as Boyle drops his bags next to her. "Hey, guys on second thought I'm going to move over next to Jake...to find a better excuse," Charles says walking away. "See," Rosa says as Dean nods in agreement. "Who's that guy?" She asks as Amy turns back around to meet both of the girls.

"Uh, that was Teddy. We went on, like, five dates last year." Amy says. "I liked him, but he was stationed out of Queens, so I never got to see him, and it sort of fizzled." She explains to the girls as Jake listens into their conversation.. "Right, that's the guy you said all that lame stuff about. Like 'He's a good listener."

Rosa chuckles as Jake slightly turns away but still listened "I bet he collects like rocks or something" Dean shrugs. And you said 'He's not like any other Cop'." Rosa adds "I'm sorry, what do you both look for in a guy?" She netted her brows in confusion. "I don't know, real stuff. Shape of his ass." Rosa responds and Dean shrugs. "Sometimes I think Rosa isn't into men." Amy joked as Dean nodded in agreement.

~

Jake picks up a black gun and rests it on his shoulder. "Oh, this is so cool. You can shoot around corners. I love guns. I'm gonna make such a good Dad." He smiles. "Jake." Dean rolled her eyes at his stupidity. "Not even gonna touch that," Amy said as she put down her gun. "The Amy Santiago story." Jake smiles.