The Bank Job

"Great form captain...your calves are lookin toit" Jake says beside hold in an aerobics class. "Peralta? What are you doing at razzmatazz?" Holt asked looking besides him but not allowing it to mess up his focus. "We needed somewhere to talk outside the precinct" Rosa said on the right of Holt doing the aerobics as well. "Great." Holt said blandly. "Sir we found out that Hawkins is dirty." Jake explained. "Her squad isn't invested in the Golden Gang robbers" Dean adds on the other side of Rosa. "Detective Rodriguez? You're in this too?" Holt asked looking at her as they all keep their rhythm.

"Well...no but Rosa told me and i'm just here for the razzmatazz" Dean said giving jazz hands and smiling. "They are the robbers" Jake said stopping to look at the captain holding his hands on his hips. "Keep up in the back!" The instructor shouted to the group. "Sorry Brenda!" Jake apologized. "If Hawkins is robbing banks, why'd she invite you to her task force" Holt questioned as he followed Brenda's moves. "We we're working on a case that could expose her. This way she can keep tabs on us." Rosa explained while squatting. "Normally, I'd say we'd report this to International Affairs...But Hawkins is one of the most revered detectives in the NYPD." Hold thought. "If you're gonna go after her, you'd better have the proof to back it up" Holy warned. "Well I guess it only leaves us one option. Find out everything we can about the squad, and take her down from the inside." Jake said planning it out.

~

"Morning Lieutenant Hawkins. Hey have you ever considered going by Lady Hawk?" Jake asked walking up to Hawkins at her desk. "Pretty sweet flick. Matty Broderick, Shelly Pfeiffer, Alf Molina. Not to be confused with Alf, Alf. We all love him" Jake said looking over at Rosa. "What do you want." Hawkins asked unbothered by Jakes previous rant. "We ran background checks on all the employees of the three banks that were hit. Nothing interesting." Rosa said handing Hawkins files who placed them down on her desk. "Run checks on all the family members." Hawkins ordered. "Or we could get to know each other better and join you in the field" Jake suggested awkwardly smiling. "Or you could run a background check." Hawkins pushed. "Lieutenant, the manager of Capital Trust Bank in Fort Greene is here" Says a man walking up to Hawkins. "Oh, Yeah." Hawkins said sighing. "Was that bank even hit?" Rosa questioned. "We brought him in because we think it might be the next target" The guy explained. "Is that standard procedure?" Rosa pushed. "You ask a lot of questions." The guy glared. "She really doesn't. One time I broke my arm, and she didn't even ask me what happened, and it was a really funny story" Jake say's chuckling to himself. "Wow, now nobody's asking what happened? This is insane." Jake scoffed.

~

"We're clear." Jake whispered and he and Rosa pop up in the back seat of Holt's car as it entered a car wash. "What was wrong with the aerobics class?" Holt asked. "Too public. Couldn't take the risk." Jake said behind Holt. "Also one of us yarfed all over himself after the class." Rosa said glaring at Jake. "Yeah it doesn't matter which one of us it was." Jake said awkwardly and avoiding eye contact. "So what kind of dirt did you did up on Hawkins?" Holt asked from the front seat.

"Nothing concrete, but we think we know their next target: Capital Trust Bank, Fort Greene Branch." Jake informed Holt. "As part of our investigation into the Golden Gang, she managed to get alarm schematics and blueprints. It's the perfect cover. She's so smooth." Rosa says rolling her eyes. "Yeah she's a smooth criminal...MJ R.I.P, the problem is we're not in her inner circle. She barely talks to us and I've been super charming." Jake lies.

"We need to find out a way to earn her trust. Normally I would say work hard, prove your good cops, but she doesn't want good cops around her." Hold said to the two thinking. "Oh dip. That's right, Captain. She doesn't want good cops around her. We're just gonna have to convince her that we're dirty" Jake said turning to Rosa. "How do you plan to do that" Holt questioned. "With the help of the two sketchiest and off the grid cops we know." Rosa stated.