Coral Palms Pt. 3

Dean and Rosa talked silently in the elevator waiting for it to get to the bullpen. "Jesus christ, Rosa. A hickey? On my neck? the chest ones are bad enough and now Charles will probably bug me about them." Dean sighed holding out a pocket mirror and looks anxiously at her neck. "Sorry, i got carried away. And don't get mad at me, you should see what you did to my thighs." Rosa smiled back at Dean and the door opened.

Dean rolled her eyes as she walked into the ball pen before Charles walked over. "Hey Dean" Charles walked up and she sighed. "Yo. Boyle still using me as a temporary Jake?" Dean looked at the slightly shorter man. "Sorry Dean, you just radiate the most Jake energy and-" Charles was cut off and his eyes got bigger. "Gina! Come over here." Charles waved and she walked over. "Whaaat Boyle we don't got all day." She sighed.

"Dean has a hickey!" Charles gushed and Dean slapped her neck out of embarrassment "Its uh...a rash" Dean tried laughing it off. "Gina slapped Deans hand off her neck and looked. "Damn Dean! Who did that? Was it-" Dean sighed. "The heat? Yeah, horrible heat rash okay bye." Dean walked away

"Meeting in the briefing room, everyone." Amy directed as everyone listened.

~

Now, in the break room, the crew rummage around in their bags for the secret trip to Florida, "I got rifles, vests, flash grenades..." Rosa started as she threw the items into her duffel bag.

"Chips, dips, ice cream sammies..." Scully pointed to the assortment of food before plastering an innocent smile on his face as he picked up the ice cream sandwiches.

"I'm worried about the captain and Jake" Dean sighed grabbing chips from Scully and tying her hair up in a pony tail. "Knowing Jake he's probably had a mental breakdown and ate a wet burrito or something" Dean joked and Charles chucked. "Not my Jakey he's probably doing so well" He finished watching Scully pack more snacks.

"Hey, okay, everyone, let's just try to bring things we actually need for the mission," Charles announced. "Really?" Rosa asked as she picked up a huge book that was packed in Charles' bag. "Then what is this?" She opened the book. "Oh, it's a book of 4,000 essential photos of Nikolaj for me to show Jake." Charles grabbed the book out of Rosa's hands.

"Alright bad news, I talked to Captain Stentley again. He still won't give us permission to go to florida I even brought out the bugs guns" Terry exclaimed walking into the break room. "He said if we disobey him there will be tire consequences." Terry finished.

"What kind of dork doesn't know the difference between 'dire' and 'tire'" Dean asked.

~

"Thank you guys so much for coming. I can't wait to catch up with all of you when this is done." Jake smiled widely.

"My dad died, and..." Hitchcock began. "Again, when this is done, Hitchcock," Jake said again before addressing the rest of the crew. "Gina, you look like a fresh wizard, and I love it." He smiled as Gina gave a quick piece out back. "So we know that Figgis is in Coral Palms, but we don't know where he is, and we don't know how many guys he's got with him. The plan is to lure them into the Fun Zone and ambush them. Any questions?"

"Yes, did you miss us? also, follow-up question did you ever look up at the moon and wonder if I was looking at it too?" Charles asked. "Yes." Jake answered with no hesitation. "Knew it." Charles shouted. "All right, once we get to the Fun Zone, I'll fill everyone in on the mission details. You guys come with me. Captain, you stay here and rest." Jake ordered.

"What? I don't need to rest. I'm in peak condition." Holt gestured to his leg. "All right, then stand up," Jake responded as Holt slowly lifts from the chair groaning and screaming on his way up. "I love standing up," Holt stated. "Yeah, you're staying here," Terry stated from the back as Holt plonked back in the chair.

"Aw, Captain, don't worry, okay? My sleeping pills are doing their job, and I can stay here and take care of you, okay?" Gina soothed. "Terry, I'm gonna need your gun."Gina demanded. "That's not happening." Terry declined. "All right, I'll use my own," Gina said unamused as she pulled a small gun from her back pocket. "Oops-a-daisy." She muttered as everyone stepped back a small bit as Rosa stayed stationary. "Aww it's small" Dean laughed at it. "That's cute where'd you get it" Rosa asked. "Vending machine at a rest Gina shrugged.

"Give me that." Terry grabbed the gun out of Gina's hands before shoving it in his bag. "Just don't let Captain Holt die. And stay on your phone for logistical support as planned. Now come on, guys, let's get ready." He commanded as everyone gathers around him except for Jake and Amy.

~

"You know, I'm bored. I'd love to kill you tonight. So where are you hiding?" Figgis questioned over the phone as Jake slowly walked into an aisle where the rest of the squad were playing arcade games. "Wouldn't you like to know?" Jake asked back. "You're never gonna find me. I'm invisible." He states.

"Mommy, I won! I won a big pwize!" Rosa squeals as she impersonated a little girl. "Good job sweetie, I'm so proud" Dean made her voice sound sweeter and pat Rosa's head.

"I'm everywhere, and I'm nowhere." Jake span around while he walked up and down the aisle were the squad continued playing games. "And I'm coming for you. Peace out, loser." He ended before hanging up. "This ends tonight." Jake stared into the distance before chucking a basketball over his head that hit Amy. "Ow!" Amy groaned as she held her hand against her head. "Ouch.." Dean sighed looking over at Amy.

"Oh, sorry, babe." Jake comforted. "What were you aiming for?" Amy knitted her brows as Jake shrugged and sighed.

~

Back inside, the crew was held at gunpoint, "Look, I told you, we're NYPD." Terry mentioned again. "Yeah, right." The gunman rolled his eyes. "I can prove it. Look up 'Brooklyn detective attacked by birds'. You'll see an article with a photo of me." Charles nodded as the cop aimed his gun at him.

"Stop being such a doink and just put your guns down, we're cops too." Dean groaned with her hands in the air.

"Officer down. All available units respond." The lady over the radio said as the gunman listened in. "Amy, I'm gonna give you a window, and you're gonna go after Jake," Rosa murmured to Amy beside her before stepping forward. "My name is Detective Rosa Diaz, NYPD." Rosa stated. "Get back." The cop said.

"I'm reaching for my badge," Rosa replied before wiping out her badge and throwing it in the man's face before pinning him down to the ground and grabbing his gun before throwing it to Amy as the crew run off in different directions except Dean, Rosa hand cuffs the cop and Rosa stands up. "That...was hot" Dean smiled and Rosa looked back at the shorter girl. "Wanna make out in the bathroom?" Rosa asked. Dean looked at her for a moment in silence and shrugs. "Yeah sure." Dean said grabbing her hand and they walk off.

~

The crew watched the doctors as the strapped Holt to the gurney, "We're sorry we doubted you, sir. You really saved our butts." Terry smiled. "I can't take credit for that. Gina Linetti is the real hero here." Captain announced as Gina patted Holt's shoulder.

"But isn't Gina Linetti more of a state of mind?" She questioned. "Like, in a way, we were all Gina Linetti today. Gina, let's take this Gina to the hospital." Gina ordered the man as they wheel off into the distance.

~
A few days later the squad stood in front of Stentley receiving their punishment for leaving for Florida. "You're never gonna see the sun again. Your families... they're gonna forget your faces. You'll eat lunch at dinnertime and dinner at breakfast. And you'll..." Stentley pauses before screwing up his face. "Ah, what was I talking about? I totally lost my train." He chuckled.

"You were punishing us," Rosa reminded. "Yes, thank you. Ah! I'm transferring the whole squad to the night shift." Captain ended gesturing around to the crew. "NO ANYTHING BUT THE NIGHT SHIFT" Dean yelled as Terry join her and screamed.

A/N: sorry for dying yall writing is hard
:( anyways enjoy this swaggy chapter anyways thanks for 6.73k views and 172 votes :DD!