Chapter 28: Rings and Promises

The next two days flashed with the blink of an eye. They were spent joking around with the platinum blonde hair boy. But, now I had to go speak to Seamus and thank him.

Potions had just ended and I was finishing up my notes in my textbook. "You still write those notes?" Draco asked from my side as he packed up. "Of course I do. I have so much brains, I have to write stuff down or my head would explode." I told him in an obvious tone. "Is that why your heads so big?" He asked as he flicked my head.

"Oh, we're still on that Malfoy? Be careful your ego might not be able to fit through the door." I said with a smirk. "Oh, my ego most definitely will not fit through the door." He replied. "I'll wait outside for you." He told me as he walked to the door. I watched as he pretended to struggle to get through the door, panting and pretending to push the door wider.

I sat giggling at his antics as I packed up my bag. "Hey Cia!" A deep voice with an Irish accent said from my side. I jumped up and wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my back. "Shay! I've missed you so much!" I beamed as we parted. "I've missed you too!" He exclaimed.

"I seem to have missed a lot though, huh?" He said nodding towards the door. I giggled at the awkward look on his face. "Oh yeah, aha, about that." I said rubbing the back of my neck. "I told him about the plan and everything so we don't need to pretend anymore." I told Seamus as he nodded in understanding.

"Thats your choice but can I just ask, why?" He asked as he sat beside me. I explained everything Draco had told me a few days ago and then told him about how we had caught up with each other and friends eachother again.

"I'm so happy for you Cia!" He exclaimed after I had finished.

"What are you two still doing here?" A voice drawled from the ingredients cupboard opening. "Sorry Sir. We'll be going now." I replied to Snape as I grabbed my bag and stood up with Seamus. He hummed in response and we started walking.

"I swear I know him from somewhere." I muttered as we walked. "Yeah, from your worst nightmares." Seamus whispered from my side. I gave a nervous chuckle to my favourite Proffesor being mocked, to which Seamus gave me a quizzical look before brushing it off.

I stepped through the door as Seamus followed. "Well, just make sure you don't forget us, Cia!" Seamus chuckled. "Never!" I gasped, feigning hurt. "Shay you know ill always come back to annoy you." I told him with a smirk. He chuckled again before we bid farewell.

I turned to Draco he smiled down at me. We made our way back to the empty common room. It was still only second lesson but Draco and I had a free period.

"So, Cia and Shay, huh?" He said as we sat on the sofa. "Nicknames. Duh." I said with a smirk. "And there was me thinking I was special." He said, clutching his heart. "Oh, Dray. You are special." I said with a smirk.

"Thanks." He chuckled before realising I was smirking. "Hey!" He shouted causing me to laugh. "Whats wrong?" I asked playfully pouting. "Thats it!" He exclaimed before he leaned forward and started tickling me.

I squirmed around, laughing to the point there was no air left in my lungs. "Dray, stop!" I said between giggles. "Take it back then!" He demanded as he chuckled. "Fine, fine, I take it back." I shouted as I giggled.

He stopped and I took deep breaths, playfully glaring at him as he sat across from me chuckling. "And so I should thing so too." He said with a smirk causing me to roll my eyes.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" He asked. "Do you need a round 2?" He said getting up. "No, no, no. I didn't I swear." I exclaimed as he edged nearer. "Thought so." He chuckled as he sat back down.