Chapter 12: A game of Truth or Dare

Recap:
"What kinda games do you wanna play then?" I asked no one in particular. Everyone just looked at each other waiting for another to answer. I seen a smirk grow on Blaise's face as soon as I asked though. He looked around and answered "Truth or Dare of course!"

Present:

Between the smirk and game suggestion from Blaise I instantly knew he was up to something. I decided to ignore it for now. I think Draco got the same impression as he glared at Blaise.

"Well then... who's gonna ask first?" Goyle asked, looking around. "Well, ladies first, right?" I said pausing and looking at Blaise. "Come on then Blaise who are you asking?" I asked smirking. If her was gonna play games, so was I.

In return he smirked right back and the 3 other boys chuckled. "Well, I suppose I'll ask Malfoy. Truth or dare?" Draco looked up at him before answering. "Dare!" Blaise looked excited by his reply.

"I dare you to gift Pansy some prank sweets. Perhaps, swapping her jelly beans for some bertie botts ones."

It was Dracos turn to be excited now. He didn't seem to fond of Pansy in all fairness. He agreed and then the game had started. Everyone went around asking each other a variety of questions and telling dares.

We had many different questions and dares.

"Blaise, truth or dare?" I asked when it came to be my turn again. He replied with "dare, of course!" I quickly racked my brain and said the first thing that came to mind "I dare you to prank a Gryffindor. His face instantly grew into a big grin "Done!" He exclaimed.

Blaise turned to Goyle and he looked thoughtful for a moment before asking the question "truth or dare? Goyle." Goyle seemed to consider this for a moment before answering with "Truth."

"What is your sexuality? Like, are you... gay?" He seemed a bit shocked by this question and seemed to be deeper in thought than what Blaise was a minute ago. "Actually... I have been meaning to say something... y- ... yes I am. I am gay." He looked around at all of us. As though uncertain of our reactions or replies. "Just... I'm not ready to tell anyone yet though. I can trust you guys, right?" He continued. Still searching for our reactions.

I was the first to speak. "Of course you can trust us. No ones gonna judge you for who you love. I'm so happy you told us. Right guys?" I asked looking at the others. I could see a smile on Blaises face. Although, he looked like he was trying to hide it. No one else seemed to notice.

"Right. We won't say anything until you're comfortable with people knowing.  Thanks for telling us man." Draco said with what seemed to be a genuine smile. The other two nodded along with him and agreed.

It was Goyle's turn now to ask now. "Truth or dare.... Crabbe." He asked turning to Crabbe. He replied with a simple "Dare." Sounding as though this information was supposed to be common knowledge.

Goyle's face seemed to brighten at this news. He looked as though he was plotting something. "I dare you to kiss Lucia." He said smirking at his best friend. Now this is getting interesting.

He seemed hesitant at first, before looking at me. "Is that okay?" He asked gently. I nodded my head before answering "you gotta do what the dares say." He seemed relieved by my answer. He leaned in and kissed my lips gently for no longer than just a couple seconds.  It didn't seem like much, there was no connection there. At that point I was sure that we were just friends.

A little while later after some more people were asked it was my turn to ask again. "Draco, truth or dare?" He turned to look at me with his usual smirk. "Truth." I was genuinely curious about the question I proceeded to ask. "Have you ever had a girlfriend?"

He didn't seem too phased by my question. If he was then he was definitely hiding it. He seemed like the kind of person who would be very cock sure about this sort of thing. Maybe even date around, I didn't want to make any assumptions so I had to ask.

"I dated Pansy last year, but, she didn't mean much to me. It was more of a publicity thing for both of us, i suppose." He looked up at me and shrugged his shoulders. I just nodded at him in acknowledgement. I didn't have anything to say really.

Draco dared Blaise which led him to asking Goyle who then asked me. "Truth or dare, lucia?" I hesitated at first. God knows what these boys could ask or dare me to do.

"Truth" I answered thinking this was the best course of action. "Have you ever had a boyfriend?" He asked. All eyes were on me now. "Urm... yeah. But only once, it ended about 6 months ago after we were together for a year. I haven't fated anyone since." The boys neither seemed shocked or seemed to have expected my answer.

"Why did you break up? I mean you were together for over a year, right? What caused you to split?" Blaise said out of the blue. He seemed curious.

"It wasn't right. I felt intoxicated and unhappy because of the relationship. He also had different expectations than I." I replied not wanting to go into too much detail. He nodded understandingly.

We played a couple more rounds which led to me being asked again. This time is was Crabbe who asked. "Truth or dare, Lucia?" I decided to go out on a whim and take a risk for once. "Dare." I said smirking. They seemed a little shocked by my response. The whole game I had chosen truth and they nagged me everytime to say dare.

"Interestin'." He said before continuing. "I dare you to kiss the hottest guy here." He said looking at me, ready for me to faulted. Instead a gave him a smirk and a simple "sure thing." I turned to Draco before putting my hand on the back of his neck to pull him to my level. He didn't stop me.

I leaned in closely until our kips connected. I closed my eyes and got lost in the kiss. This, I had not intended to do. It was different than any kiss I'd had before. Our lips seemed to fit together. After about 30 seconds I remembered we were still playing a game and pulled away.

I could feel an instant blush rise to my cheeks. Draco looked shocked, but not disgusted. Which I was happy about.

"Urm... I.. I'm sorry." I said quickly glancing at Draco. I don't know why I apologised. Although, I had just randomly kisses him so that deemed reason enough for me to not other think too much.

Draco just smirked at me. "Its all good." He said. I could see a light...blush forming on his face. Now I was sure I had just embarrassed him.

Nevertheless, I just giggled at what had just happened. The three boys joined in laughing. We sort of just brushed off what had just happened.

We played some more rounds before deciding to call it a night. I walked up the set of stairs leading to the girls dorms and guys went up the other."Goodnight guys."  I said waving to the boys whilst trying to keep my voice down. I got a mix of responses in return. Some 'night's, 'goodnight's and so on.

I went back to my room and got comfortable in my bed. It was already 11pm and we had to be at breakfast by 7.30am so I decided, prior to the occasion, I would skip it.