Chapter 21: Green eyed monster

Stepping out into the icy breeze I was eager to get whatever this was very with.

"Alright then. Start talking!" I commanded to the pug-like girl in front of me. She let out a small growl and her eyebrows furrowed.  "Yeah, yeah, yeah. I haven't got all day to watch you act like the animal you are. Hurry on!" I said with a smirk.

"You're a real bitch did you know that?" She snapped back at me. "You really mean that?" I said happily. "Thank you!" I squealed. "That isn't a good thing." She snarled. "Mhm." I hummed. I began looking at my nails, wondering which polish would look best with my outfit on Saturday.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you!" The girl shouted. "Don't you dare shout at me again you mutt!" I screamed back. People were starting to stare and I can feel my patience running thin.

"Now what the fuck do you want? Or can I go back to Draco?" I asked through gritted teeth. She tensed at the name. Oh, so that's what this was about.

Typical.

It was no lie about how pansy felt about Draco. She constantly showed it by mauling over him and glaring at anyone who stepped within a metre of him. It was safe to say I had earned a numerous amount of said glares.

"I want you to stay away from my boyfriend!" She snapped. I laughed at her childish behaviour. "Mhm. I could but I don't know who you are referring to." I said innocently.

"You know who I'm talking about!" She said through her gritted teeth. "Nope!" I chirped back. "I'm talking about Draco!" She roared. "Last time I checked tou were definitely not dating." I teased.

"We will be soon. When he asks me to the party." Pansy barked. "Mhm." I simply replied. "What?" She snapped again. "Well in my books that means you aren't dating, oh, meaning I can go however close to him as I want to." I sweetly said as I stepped closer to her.

"Stay. Away. From. Draco." She said slowly. She grasped my hair and i let out a shocked sigh and pushed her away.

I laughed in her face. "Who do you think you are telling me what I can and cannot do. Have you forgotten who I am?" I laughed. She tensed and stepped back. I never knew why Pansy backed down that first day when she discovered who my parents were, but I figured I could use it as my weapon now.

"Thats what I thought puggy. Now, go back to chasing sticks and follow someone else around!" I said sassily as I did a shooing motion with my hands. She glared at me before turning around and stalking away.

***

"Wait, you really just laughed at her pulling your hair?" Blaise asked as our small group walked through the corridors of Hogwarts. "Well, yes!" I exclaimed. "What else was I meant to do?" I questioned with a raised brow. "Urm, I don't know.... hm, maybe SLAP HER!" Blaise exclaimed sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes.

"And what? Have her run to Umbridge and get myself put into detention? No thank you." I said with disgust. He mad an O face and dropped the conversation.

"Pureblood." I whispered before stepping into the common room, followed by the boys. "We're gonna go put our stuff in our rooms and then hangout up there for a bit. Wanna come?" Goyle asked as we approached the stairs. I held my own bags up. "No thanks. I need to put my things away." I said happily.

Shopping was very joyous and I could do it al day long. But, the feeling you get as you put away your new items is so much better than the act itself.

I rushed up to my room after a quick goodbye to the boys. I placed the bags carefully on my bed and hung my coat on the door hook. I pulled my wand out of my boot and placed it on my bed stand, followed by me kicking off my boots and sitting down on my bed.