Sequal?

That's right. THERE IS A SEQUEL.
I have finally found some inspiration and started writing again after a short break. (And by inspiration I mean I couldn't decide what to do with my nights and decided to write but still it's something.)

I am currently trying writing 'Between' which will be a sequel to 'The Late Bloomer'. It will contain snippet moments/ short stories between Chapter 33 (where the group parts for there 6th year) to the epilogue (Draco and Luciana's children's party.) And possibly some after the epilogue.

I have so far thought of 4 short stories but that is not going to be all (hopefully). I am also asking you if you have any questions about anything or anyone specific and their future that you would like me to write about within this sequal.

If you go to my page (Jordan2020_x) you will see that chapter 1 (+ a note) is now up and published.

Sadly, I cannot guarantee a schedule for when the chapters will be coming out (as I haven't written them yet.) Also, I am currently suffering through my last few months of year 11 so that includes a lot of homework, revision and mock tests that I have to prep for so the timeliness is more unstable than my obsession with HP.

But, hopefully, touch wood, fingers crossed, whatever you like to do, I will be able to post a few chapters a month at the least.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy what is so far of 'Between' and remember I am always open to criticism so please comment away.

:)) J.L xx

L xx