Chapter 11: Getting to know him

I entered my room and made a bee line for the showers. I turned on the hot water and undressed quickly. I got in the shower and washed my hair and body for the second time in the space of one afternoon.

I got out half an hour later smelling of coconut and vanilla. I loosely braided my hair not bothering to dry it much, other than lightly with a towel. I got dressed into a white crop jumper and a red checkered skirt and black knee high boots.

I reapplied mascara and sprayed myself with my vanilla perfume

I reapplied mascara and sprayed myself with my vanilla perfume. I hung up my towel in the bathroom and left my bedroom. When I made it back down to the common room Draco came out at the same time. I smirked at him playfully which he returned.

We met at the bottom of the stairs and he turned to me before speaking. "Do you wanna go on an adventure?" He asked looking down at me hopefully. I felt a huge grin grow on my face before I replied "What kind of a question is that?" He looked at me not quite catching on to me agreeing. I let out a quick giggle. "Of course I do!" I exclaimed. A smile grew on his face before he started walking towards the portrait and beckoning me to follow.

We walked down the Corridor and he turned and stopped by one of the passages he told me about yesterday. He opened up the portrait and stepped into the dark, hidden corridor. I followed him in but not before checking if anyone had seen. We walked for a little while in a comfortable silence. I began to get curious as to where we were going.

"Draco?" I asked glancing up at him. He replied with a simple "yeah?" I continued my question "where are we going exactly?" He just smirked down at me "you'll see."

A little while later we came to the end of the dark corridor and he opened the portrait that led to our destination. It opened up to show a bathroom. In where? I don't know.

He helped me down as the portrait was on a wall above a counter. I jumped down holding the hand he extended to help me. I looked around and grimaced before turning back to him. "We're in a bathroom?" He chuckled and shook his head gently. "I know that! The passage isn't gonna open up onto a street. C'mon, its right through here." I followed him through the door and out into what looked like a cafe. Then I realised what he had said 'The passage isn't gonna open up onto a street.' Onto a street? We aren't supposed to leave Hogwarts until the hogsmeade trips which don't start until after Halloween.

I looked up at him in confusion and he smirked back down at me. Oh well. I don't mind getting rebellious.

I noticed a clock on the cafe wall, it read 2:30pm. How was it already half past 2?

We exited the cafe which led out onto a street. Draco then spoke to explain where we were "This is Hogsmeade. Technically, we're not supposed to be her. Snape would have our heads if he knew we were here. But, what he doesn't know, won't hurt him." I could see the sly grin growing his face before I started to giggle at what he had just said. "I suppose it won't, now will it!" I replied looking around.