Chapter 10: The Morning After

Sunday flew by pretty fast with not much going on. I spent the morning in bed with a bit of a hangover. It wasn't until lunchtime that I actually got up. When I did it was 12pm. I went into the bathroom and went for a hot shower. I used my coconut hair products and vanilla bodywash. I liked the mixture of the 2 smells.

When I got out I wrapped a towel around my body and walked into my room to get some clothes. What I didn't expect was for Draco to be on the other side of the door. I was fiddling with my wet, curly hair as I walked into my room. When I did instantly both our eyes became wider and Draco blushed before turning around.

"Urm... I came to ask if you wanted to come to lunch with me. I didn't see you at breakfast and was getting worried." He said softly. I giggled a bit before telling him I'd be down in a minute and he should go without me. He left the room quickly with a mumbled "okay, see you soon." I could feel the blush rising in my cheeks as I noticed I was only in a towel.

I walked over to my wardrobe and pulled out a pair of black fishnet tights and a green, long sleeved, tight, v neck dress. I got dressed and went to my dresser to dry my hair.

Once my hair was dry and I had some mascara on I walked into the common room. To my surprise, Draco was waiting patiently on the sofa for me. I walked over to him with a smirk on my face which he returned. We walked to the great Hall together, teasing each other about our previous encounter.

We walked in laughing simultaneously and walked over to the Slytherin table. When I sat down I realised that the shitty trio was giving us glares and I returned them the favour. I went to get a piece of toast across the table when Draco poked at my side to tickle me. I fell forward and knocked orange juice all over the table and myself and smirked at him slyly before grabbing the jug that contained the remainder of orange juice and pretended to knock it on him with an "oops!" And I proceeded to burst into laughter.

He glared at me quickly before he broke into laughter as well. When I had finished laughing I realised my surroundings, people were looking at us confused. Probably because we were soaked in orange juice and looked like maniacs. I didn't really understand the confusion though. Just then Snape started to walk over to our table and pulled us from it by our collars and walked us out of the great hall.

He shut the doors before giving us both meaningful glares. "I DEMAND TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED HERE! HOW DARE YOU EMBARRASS OUR HOUSE LIKE THIS?" He shouted looking from me to Draco. I instantly felt my heart drop, I used to get told off often in my muggle school but nevertheless it still made me nervous.

I was standing there, my hands slightly shaking when Draco glanced at me and realised. He took a step closer to me and held my right hand, hidden behind our backs and spoke up. "Sorry Professor! It won't happen again. It was a silly mistake really. I simply knocked the jug everywhere."

He squeezed my hand comfortingly and started stroking my thumb. Instantly I felt a lot less nervous than I had done previously. Until Snape spoke again in his long, boring tone.

"Nevertheless, you have both embarrassed our house and I must punish you somehow." He stopped looking in thought for a moment before speaking again. "This Friday night, you will both serve detention in the forbidden forest with the gamekeeper. We both nodded and he walked towards the great hall before stopping. "I suggest you both get yourselves cleaned up before other see you like... that."

We nodded again and he re-entered the great hall. We started walking towards the dungeons to our common room and when we were out of ears reach Draco and I glanced at each other and burst into laughter. I realised I was still holding his hand and went to let go until he looked at me with an unreadable look in his eyes. He stopped dead where he was standing and grabbed my hand again. As I was about to fall from the sudden pull, he grabbed my other hand and pulled me closer to him.

He smirked down at me before speaking in a low voice. "That was amazing!" I smiled up at him and gave out a soft giggle. He let go of my hands and cupped my cheeks and gave me a kiss on the head. I looked up at him and asked "What was that for?" He smiled down at me and said "just felt like it. Now come on before we start to smell permanently of oranges." I giggled and walked beside him to the common room. We both went our separate ways to get cleaned up.