Chapter Twenty-Four: Katherine's Party pt.2

Draco and I snuck back into the room of requirement. The party was still going on and seemed more exciting than when we left. The small Ravenclaw girl was singing karaoke up on the stage. She looked as if she was in her own little world, swaying from side to side and her long blond hair moving along with the rest of her body.

She was really good with her soft voice.

Draco walked over to the beverage table and grabbed some random cups.

"Hold this." he muttered, shoving the cups into my hands. He grabbed a bottle of Pronia and poured it into the two cups. He turned back around, to grab another bottle.

"What a gentlemen." I say sarcastically.

"Took you long enough." Pansy exclaimed behind me. I turn my head slightly to see both her and Victoria smiling at me.

Draco suddenly turned back around once he heard her voice. He just stopped and stared at the both of them in embarrassment.

"You aren't back together are you?" Victoria asks.

I look at Draco with a blank look. I didn't know if we were or not. I'm guessing he didn't either, based on the same look he gave me.

"So who's that girl singing?" I ask.

Victoria and Pansy give me weirded out looks. They probably didn't want me changing the subject. I drink some of the Pronia that was in the cups and looked back at them.

"You mean Loony Lovegood?" Pansy questioned.

I look back up at the girl who was singing. She didn't look crazy to me. Why did Pansy just call her that? Does everyone call her that?

Loony.

"That can't be her name." I exclaim.

"You're right it's like Lunar or something but no one cares. We just call her Looney because she makes up these creatures in her head. She even said that something pulled the carriages." Draco scoffs.

They were so mean to her.

She finished singing and gave a little curtsy before skipping off the stage.

"You know what, I think I'm gonna catch you guys later." I say softly, trying to walk away but someone grabbed my wrist.

"Don't be so sure. If you leave, you'll get detention with Umbridge." Victoria warned with a worried look plastered on her face. She quickly looked behind me before moving her eyes back to me.

She was looking at something.

Or someone.

"I'm not leaving the party. I'm just going to look for someone that's all." I explain softly. Her grip loosens away from my wrist as she pulls her arm away.

"Who are you going to look for?" Draco asked. The tone of his voice seemed like he was annoyed. Was he really talking about Landon?

Of course not.

"Yes. I really am, Torres." he scoffed. Something was going on with him. His eyes burned with anger, he looked like he wanted to hurt Landon. No, he looked like he wanted to hurt me. I looked at both of my friends who looked uncomfortable in this situation. "Would it be best if I talked to you both later?" I ask awkwardly.

Pansy slowly nods her head and Victoria just stares before the both of them walk off.

Draco drags me to the side of the room where no one is at and slams me against the wall, keeping his hand on my neck.

"Merlin's Beard, Draco. You are driving me insane. What is the matter with you?" I ask out of anger.

"Are you guys ok?"