Chapter Fifteen: Snowball

[MATURE CONTENT]

I woke up the next day to the sound of birds chirping. I spelt all day yesterday hanging out with Draco and watching movies. He was still asleep, but that didn't bother me much. I loved this, I was happy. The only thing I was upset about were my scars.

My scars blocked us from having sex last night.

Knowing that, we probably won't have sex until the scars fade. Hopefully there won't be any more.

"Hey beautiful." Draco muttered in his sleepy voice, giving me butterflies in my stomach. He leaned over and gave me a peck on the cheek.

This is heaven.

Suddenly there's banging on the door. He pointed to the closet and I rushed in there. As soon as I closed the door, he opened his. "Where the hell is Moon?" Victoria snapped as she slammed the door. I heard her walking around and looking around for me. I was backing up away from the door when I slipped and fell.

It was the noise of me falling that made her open the door. "What the hell are you doing in here? I'm late, Crabbe walked in the courtyard 15 minutes ago. Why were you here instead of with me?" She asks annoyed.

I look at Draco awkwardly before looking back at her. What could I say? I hurt myself because I thought no one cared about me and I thought Draco had sex with Pansy, but he didn't so now we're together?

Yeah, there's no way I'm telling her that.

Especially the part where I hurt myself.

"Did you guys have sex last night?" She asks. My face glows bright red as Draco snickers behind her. She rolls her eyes as she lifts me up. "I don't get why you didn't. He's hot. I mean not to me, but you know what I mean." She smiles.

We both just look at her awkwardly so she rolls her eyes and leaves.

"That was interesting, do you wanna go down to breakfast?" I ask, looking back at him. He closes the closet door and hops back in his bed. "I'm too tired, but you can go if you want."He muttered quietly. That was weird.

"Well I want to hang out with you for a little bit." I explained softly, as I sit next to him in his bed. He sighed as he rolled back around to face me. "I'm tired." He spat. Why was he being so rude to me?

"Why are you acting like this, Draco?" I ask offended.

It's like he didn't want me around.

"Don't expect me to be all lovey dovey and all that shit. If you wanted a softer relationship you should've stuck with Weaslebee." He said rudely, and turned back around to sleep. I gave a sad smile before I left his room.

He just wanted to sleep. There was noting wrong with me. I just needed to let him sleep. I would find him later, I knew I would.

I walked down to my new dorm and changed my clothes. I put on some black leggings and a navy puffy winter jacket. "Perfect." I mutter as I look myself in the mirror.

I didn't look perfect, but I felt good.

I headed outside towards the courtyard, where I know Victoria will be. I look around, treading through the snow looking for her. She's nowhere to be seen. Suddenly a snowball gets thrown right at my arm. I turn to see Victoria laughing.

I bend down to make one when she throws another at my face. The coldness, stinging my face. If I wasn't awake, I sure was now. "Victoria Newton! How dare you?" I laugh as I throw one at her.

"Come on!" She sighed as she threw one at me that missed.

We have a snowball fight back and forth until it's around lunch time. We stop playing around and head down to the great hall.