Disclaimer

Hello, my name is Quinn and I am the author of this book, New Moon. I would like to go over some things before I head into the story. You do not have to read the disclaimer but I highly advise you do.

This story contains material such as sexual content, mature language and violence, alcohol, and mental health problems.

Some chapters will have a trigger warning when it is necessary for things like suicide and eating disorders, which may make some people uncomfortable.

There is highly sexual content that may trigger some readers. If you would like a mature warning for every chapter with sexual content, please say so in the comments.

Sexual Content includes:

• Degrading
• Choking
• BDSM
• Sub/Dom
• Exhibitationism
• Rough Sex
• Under 18 sex
• Knife Play
• Blood Kink

There is also some other mature content that may not be okay with some readers. I have already done trigger warnings in some chapters but if you would like me to add more, please say so in the comments.

I would like you to comment the specific chapter and reason why if necessary.

Mature content includes:

• Alcohol
• Self Harm
• Eating disorders
• Depression
• Anxiety
• PTSD
• Suicide
• Sexual Assault
• Panic Attacks
• Toxic Relationships
• Death
• Substance Addiction
• Body Dysmorphia

Some relationships in this book are toxic. Please do not romanticize toxic relationships in your life, this is just a fanfic.

All of the harry potter characters belong to J.K Rowling. While the story is based off of her books, most of the plot is not (other than a few major plot lines). The original characters created in this book belong to me.

I will update this as I go along to add new warnings.

Please get along with everyone in the comment section and be respectful of my work. Any hate towards me or my readers will be deleted.

I'll also be editing my chapters throughout my writing process (since my writing will progress over periods of time) so here's what the different symbols mean:

mature content: smut
mature warning: content warning and/or smut

Thank you all for taking your time to read this little disclaimer I've added. I hope that you all enjoy my book! Thank you for all of the support and don't forget to vote and comment, I take time to write and edit these chapters so they are the best they can be and would appreciate it if you did so. :)

- Quinn

Playlist: