Chapter Twelve: Take a Breath

A few days after I walked out of Draco's room, Victoria still asked about what happened. I wasn't going to tell her though. I think it might complicate things among us. We've been sneaking around and hanging out. Mainly sex, he doesn't really tell me his feelings that much.

Or at all.

The only problem is that I have no idea what we are.

In Mcgonagall's class, I'm sitting next to Draco when his hand slides up my thigh. "What are you doing?" I whisper. He doesn't answer, just continues smirking down at the desk as he brings his hands higher. "I'll stop if you don't like it." He whispered back. I shake my head slowly and all of a sudden there's a big crash.

Everyone in the class stops what their doing, worried about the noise. "Professor what was that?" A shy brown haired gryffindor boy asked. I've seen him hanging out with Harry before, must be one of his friends. "Well we all know it wasn't Seamus, he's right here next to me." Another gryffindor boy laughs.

The boy named 'Seamus' slapped the other boys arm. The whole class laughs. I knew that boy was famous for blowing things up. Just yesterday he blew up something in potions class.

If it wasn't Seamus then it must've been something else.

There has been many thunderstorms at Hogwarts recently, maybe it was just thunder.

"Alright everyone back to work." Mcgonagall says strictly. I can see by the look on her face that something was wrong. Terribly wrong. We finish with the rest of class, I try my best not to worry about that noise but that doesn't really happen. I ended up worrying even more.

I didn't even notice how today was a perfectly clear day.

After class I talk to Draco in the yard. "What do you mean you're confused?" He argued. I look away then look back into his eyes almost instantly. It's like I didn't want to be away from him. "Look all we do is sex and sexual things. Do you care? And I mean genuinely care about me." I explain softly.

His expression softens. "I can't talk about this here." He mumbled. Was he serious right now? Of course he could talk about this here, it's not like anyone would care what he feels. Only I would.

And maybe a few other people.

"Please do." I muster out, trying to be as brave as I could. He shakes his head softly as he leaned against a tree. "Fine if you won't talk I will, and I'll be as loud as I can." I smirk. His eyes widen at my words as I start. Before anything can come out of my mouth, he covers it with his hand and pins me against the tree.

"Fine, I'll talk. The thing is, Moon." He starts, looking around to make sure no one sees. "I have tried to distract myself from you for so long. But you are in my head and no matter what I do, I can't change that. I want you but I don't know if I'm ready." He explains. He takes his hand away so I can speak.

Then what did he want? I knew he wanted me. What else was missing?

"So you're not over Pansy?"

"No, I'm completely over Pansy." He says softly. I wanted to believe him, but just like him, I don't know. "I want to be with you, Draco. I don't want you with other girls. Just me." I say softly.

"I'll have to think about it." He muttered, placing his hands in his pockets. I nod unamused and walk to my next class. I couldn't deal with that right now.

No.

I didn't want to.

The next class I had was Defense against the dark arts with Umbridge. I forgot my book in my dorm so I headed down to get it. I enter the common room and see someone sitting there on the couch. "Hi, Moon. You look comfortable." Katherine says, making sure to emphasize the last word.