Chapter Twenty-Seven: Payback

I woke up in a bed that wasn't mine. I didn't recognize much of the room I was in , but I know I've been in here before.

I had a splitting headache and every inch of my body hurt. I felt my head and the cut was still there. I look around for a clock and I see that it's breakfast time.

Perfect.

Whoever helped me wasn't here.

I was too exhausted to get up from the bed and my body ached with every inch I moved. Maybe I could just fall back asleep and the person would be there when I woke up.

It sounded like it was raining, which calmed me down a little bit. I liked the rain. We didn't have any classes today which I was thankful for. It was good that I could rest without having to worry about doing work.

"Oh good you're awake." A voice said. "Do you mind looking the other way while I get dressed?"

Blaise?

Why would he do that for me?

"Blaise, what are you doing?" I asked worriedly. Why was he helping me now? Did I want him to help?

"I saw you with Katherine and thought I needed to help. I kinda owe you after everything. I got your necklace too, it's on my nightstand. Just look away for a second, I don't want you staring at me while I get dressed." he said softly.

I rolled my eyes as I turned to look away.

It's not like I haven't seen him naked before. I literally had sex with him. Well until I moaned Draco's name out, but that was a while ago. Maybe he's changed now.

And maybe I have too.

Still, why did he do that for me? He told me that he would've let me get raped, why did he change now?

Something felt weird. I felt a wetness in my underwear, a familiar feeling. I know, I wasn't on my period because I just had it two weeks ago. I turn around to look at Blaise and I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.

I screamed out in pain, causing Blaise to snap his head towards me.

"Merlin's Beard Moon what's the matter?" he asks concerned, walking towards me. My body starts to shake and I don't know how to stop it. I look up at him with fear in my eyes as he tore the blanket off of me, exposing a red stained towel beneath me.

"Shit it happened again, didn't it?"

"What happened again?" I ask worriedly.

"I cleaned up your cuts but you started bleeding more down there. I thought it was like your special lady thing. I didn't know what to do so I put a towel under there." he explained, putting his hand up to his head.

"Blaise?" I whine. "No, it's something worse. Blaise, I need help. There's something wrong with me."

He nods his head and picks me up from the bed. He carries me over to the bathroom and sits me down on the toilet.

"I'll go get someone." he explained starting to walk out of the room.

"Blaise!"

He turns around in confusion. I didn't know who I needed but I had to say someone. "Get Victoria, she'll know how to help me." I mutter softly as he runs out of the room.

I was going to get help. I didn't know what was happening but I knew it wasn't good.

I pulled down my skirt and underwear, revealing dark red blood. My eyes teared up as soon as I knew what it was.

I was having a miscarriage.

An hour went by and there was no more bleeding. I was in my room laying on my bed with Victoria and I couldn't feel anything.