Chapter Three: Fucked

[MATURE CONTENT]

He pushed me up against the wall of his dorm which kept all to himself since he was a prefect. My back ached with the force of impact, shutters running through my spine.

He rested his hand on my neck as is smoky blue eyes traveled up and down my body.

"Malf-"

He slammed his mouth onto mine, our tongues gliding against each others. I was finally able to catch my breath once he pulled away to stare at my frail body.

"Fucking hell, you're hot," he mutters to me.

He ripped open my button up shirt and threw it across the room. My shirt, ruined and sitting in the corner.

He started going lower down to my breasts. Massaged them with both hands as he sucked on the skin between them.

He unbuttons my bra leaving me even more exposed. I let out soft moans as he bit down onto my nipples and breasts, leaving purple marks on my chest.

"Malfoy, that feels so good." I moan softly, leaning my head back against the wall.

I threw my arms around his neck and in his hair as he went down onto his knees. He pulled down my skirt aggressively, tearing it from my body and once again throwing it onto the floor.

He licked his lips as he looked up at me. His finger caressed my pussy through my panties as he could feel my wetness, my desire for pleasure only rising.

"Wet for me already? Now open you're fucking legs, slut." he demanded as I hesitantly did so.

He slid down my panties and ripped it open in front of me.

"You better not wear any of whatever this is around me again." he says looking up at me through his eyelashes. "Or there will be consequences."

He put his mouth onto my wet pussy, licking a stripe onto my folds. Soon, started to lick faster, moving his tongue in and out of my pussy. His tongue was like a cat licking water.

I let out soft, pleasured moans as I pulled his hair in satisfaction.

"You taste so bloody good." he complimented me as he shoved one of his fingers in. I moaned loudly as he continued licking my juices and pumped his fingers in me. The pleasure arose inside of me as he continued faster.

As I got wetter he stuck another in which made louder moans surpass through my lips.

"Fuck, D-Draco." I stutter. His fingers go deep into me and I can feel that I'm close to my climax.

"I'm so close." I moan, trying my best to push his head away but failing. His tongue starts to go faster while his thumb starts to make circles onto my clit.

My legs started to grow fragile, shaking before I had to hold myself up. A knot formed in my stomach where I knew I was coming close to finishing.

"Don't fucking cum until I say so," he demands.

My walls close tighter around his fingers. I can feel my stomach clench as I let out loud moans, calling out his name in pleasure.

"Cum for me like the little slut that you are." he says thrusting his fingers faster. My moans grew louder as my eyes rolled back, reaching my climax. I feel my juices release onto his fingers and mouth.

My stomach clenches and unclenches as my legs shake. He pulls out his fingers and licks the liquid from my pussy which creates even more pleasure.

His long fingers, wet from all of my juices. He stands up and shoves them into my mouth.