Chapter Thirty-Two: Words of Crabbe

[MATURE WARNING: ED, MENTION OF SUICIDE, SMUT]

Draco, Pansy, and I were the only ones in the hall at the time. Even though it was after dinner, I expected more people around.

Pansy had changed a lot. When I think she couldn't change anymore, she cut herself shaggy bangs which covered her eyebrows. Her hair had also grown to her shoulders which looked great on her.

It was only a few hours ago where her forehead showed. She was very pretty and started opening up more, while Victoria closed herself off.

We were still arguing, but I cared for her.

I don't think I'll ever be able to stop.

"Katherine is back," Pansy warned as she cast a wary glance behind her. "-and she's not leaving this time."

I couldn't bear the possibility of seeing Katherine again, knowing that she would have complete power over my life and make it a living hell.

"Sh-she can't." I reply, obviously filled with denial.

As we heard slow, gentle footsteps, Pansy flickered her eyes away from the both of us with a discouraged expression. She brought her hands up to her hair and starting twisting it out of anxiousness.

"Fucking hell." Draco groaned.

"Oh, please don't act like that. You must've missed me a little bit at least." Katherine cooed as she stepped beside Pansy.

Pansy held herself in her arms. She may have been scared of Katherine as well, but who wouldn't?

"No, n-no. Why? You-No you can't." I say in disbelief. "You're not allowed to be here, Davis."

"Now why would I miss the show, when it's just the first act?" she snickered, her face painted with a devilish smirk.

I snatched my wand from my pocket and pointed it towards her direction. I tried to keep my hand steady as it began to shake out of nervousness.

"Moon." Draco warned, stepping back.

"Put it down, I'm not here to fight." she states. "Besides, I can make you suffer in more ways than just physical."

At her terms, I gradually began to lower my wand. Once again, she had me at a loss for words. I didn't trust her but there was no way she'd fight me while Draco and Pansy were here.

"I can kill you without even touching you." she spat. "I don't need my wand if I wanted to fight you, Torres."

Katherine walked close to me so that our heads were beside one another, almost touching. Since she was taller, her head was a few inches above mine.

It was only a little intimidating.

"Just because you're dreaming doesn't mean you're safe from me." she whispered.

All of a sudden, my surroundings changed and I was in Draco's room with him and Katherine.

"I know you can't resist me, Draco." she exclaimed, caressing his shoulder. He stared down at her, hungry for her taste.

He wanted her.

"You're so hot Katherine." he muttered, placing his hand on her neck. "Let's see what that pretty little mouth of yours can do."

"Stop!" I yelled but nothing came out.

They couldn't hear me.

"I can fulfill your every needs and give you more pleasure than that useless girlfriend of yours can." she explained, feeling his hard cock through his pants.