"I'm Not Her"

Sorry, this took so long.

I've had numerous people ask if I was alive... not sure what asking that question was going to get you guys, cause if I don't respond... you still don't have an answer. ANYWHO!

It took a long time because I was trying to make it make no sense at all. I think I have succeeded. If you have read my other stories/one-shots, you know I like TWISTSSSSS. So yah. We'll be getting a lot of those in the next few chapters... HAVE FUN! 

"Alright, cut the crap," Willow began, "I don't know what is going on with my life right now. A couple of weeks ago I was in a pleasant relationship –stop smirking– with my entire life planned out. Now I have strange- ugh, this sounds stupid. Strange magical," she fluttered her hands in the air as if to demonstrate the absurdity of it all, "...powers. And Avery is after me- and I think I might be someone else from somewhere else, and now you're here and you can save me. You can save Keefe and me."

Willow took a deep breath and met Ro's eyes, "you can save Keefe and Sophie."

------

Ro rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, "you're always so dramatic. You mean, I can save you and Keefe."

Willow shook her head. "No. Come with me, we have to find Sophie." 

"What?" Ro exclaimed, "Blondie, you're Sophie."

"No, I'm not her," Willow repeated. 

Willow began to walk down the hall away from Ro. After glancing at the door for a second, then back to Willow who continued to speed walk, Ro chased after her. "Blondie, listen. You are Sophie, Fitz is after you and Keefe and we need to find him and get out of this world as soon as possible."

"No, he's not. He's not after us. Fitz never did anything wrong... Sophie did." 

"I forgot how stubborn you are."

"I'm not Sophie! We have to find her, where ever she is, and end this charade."

"Did Fitz brainwash you or something? He's here in this world and he's coming after us!"

Willow rolled her eyes. "If I had a nickel every time I told you 'no...'" She muttered to herself. "Fitz isn't here. Avery is."

Ro was beginning to lose her temper. "Fitz is Avery! Can't you let someone else be right for once?"

"Gladly," Willow replied, "but not in this case. You have to trust me on this." Willow began to walk again. 

"If you aren't Sophie, then how do you explain your powers?" Ro asked, annoyed.

"Because she possessed me!" Willow exclaimed like it was common knowledge. 

"What in Ravagog, did Fitz do  to you?"

"NOTHING!" Willow screamed, "HE DID NOTHING!" She spun around to face Ro. "Don't you see? She's happy I'm angry at you. If you continue to infuriate me, I'm going to inflict emotional pain on you, she's going to make me send you these waves of– I don't know how to explain it, but I'm sure you do, and it's going to happen. She knows what's going on... she's... she's in my head." Ro met Willow's eyes, starting to wonder if Willow was correct. "She sees what's happening. If you don't believe me it works better for her."

"How do you look like her?"

"Haven't you heard of all those crazy parallel universe theories? I'm Sophie, in another universe. That's why I look the same, that's why she's able to control me. But she's only able to control me... which means that Keefe must be in on it too..."

"And Marella, Biana, and Linh," Ro added. Willow looked up confused, "Marella is Blaire, Biana is Cassandra, and Linh is Delta." 

Willow's jaw dropped. Then she narrowed her eyes, "they aren't the same people. We're different, and they're taking that away from us. How do I know that you aren't possessed too?"

"Does it look like there are generally ogres in Princeville or where ever we are?" Ro questioned.

Willow pursed her lip, "I guess not." Her eyes filled with determination, "Let's go find Logan."

"Wait, but what about Fitz? If Avery is here then–"

"No, they're different. Avery is under someone else's influence. Fitz isn't... an evil mastermind."

"How do you know?" Ro asked.

"I just do."