"I LOVE YOU!"

I'm back! Yay! 

Thankfully, I don't have as much homework as usual, and as a result, I can update! (Fortunately, I am able to update before anyone passes out! *Raises eyebrows at superteddy1234*)

Remember to comment on what you think, and feel free to give suggestions!

I want to thank everyone who had been reading! I am super excited about this and I am glad that you are all enjoying it!

Anyways, let's get to it!

Recently on Forever, Foster...

And finally, as her guilt put her to sleep Sophie felt her heart beat a little faster. Thumping against her chest.

One beat

Two beats

Three beats

Then suddenly Sophie's mind felt like it had been ripped open! Pain rushed through her body from the tip of her head to her toes. I LOVE YOU!

The words rushed out of Sophie's mind before she could stop then, and she knew where they were going...

To Keefe.

I LOVE YOU!

Just as Keefe was about to fall asleep, the words crashed through his head. I LOVE YOU! He winced as they were powerful and loud.

They wouldn't go away. They kept bouncing around in his head, finding their way into every nook and cranny.

I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!

Keefe shook his head rapidly trying to rid his mind of the pain. He finally stumbled out of bed and rushed to open his window for fresh air.

There was only one person who could have transmitted to him that way. He didn't want to admit it to himself, he really, truly, didn't.

But, he had to.

Keefe's life had always been hard, his mom had a big legacy planned for him, and didn't care for him besides for the possible power he could have. And Keefe's dad? Well, he only cared for himself. When he met Sophie he knew he liked her, but she turned him down so many times. And finally, he turned to someone who he knew liked him, Biana.

But, when Keefe was with Biana, her emotions were along the lines of happiness. Keefe didn't want happiness, he wanted to feel love. To love someone with undying trust and loyalty. To never doubt they were made for each other.

He knew he loved Foster, but now? Keefe didn't know what to think about the fact that she loved him back.

Part of him was excited- well, most of him actually. And what had happened began to sink in. Sophie likes me, SOPHIE! And while his mind suddenly jumped to proposal ideas, there was a little voice, nagging him.

Sophie doesn't really like you. Keefe heard the voice say in the back of his mind. She's just pranking you. Or, better yet, she just feels bad for you because you are so broken and depressed. She's only pretending to love you, she never even broke up with Fitz. They just made the whole thing up to help you.

Suddenly, all of the excitement and happiness was gone. And although he had already accepted defeat to the voice in his mind, it continued talking.

Teasing

Nagging

Poking

Pinching

Laughing