The Return of Ro

OH MY GOD! IS THIS AN UPDATE? HOLY CRAP! IT IS! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH(deep breath)HHHHHHHHH

ugh my apologies

so yeah... sorry, here's the chappie! 

What. A. Turd. 

Seriously!

What a stuck-up turd!!!

Willow had an incredibly sleepless night, she kept having dreams where she would be spending the day with Logan- and then suddenly his face would transform into Avery's just as she was about to kiss him. She couldn't shake the feeling that something was up with Logan. But at the same time, was it so hard for a rich prince to be a jerk? 

She didn't think so. 

Willow's boots clicked on the freshly cleaned palace halls. She wore no dress of any kind. No, today, she was dressed to fight. She wore loose-fitting pants and a tank top, both a sandy beige color. Her hair was tied up in a tight bun and she kept her gaze down. She didn't want to attract eyes. 

Tucked into her belt was a dagger. She had found it rummaging through her room. Willow was surprised that a weapon had been in her room, but she decided not to question it- this world was weird. 

That morning she had memorized the layout of the palace, and now she was headed towards the wing of the palace that held Blair, Delta, and Cassandra's rooms. Her stride was determined. Her heart was beating. Her ears were aware. Her hand rested gently on the hilt of her dagger.

"Cassandra," she whisper shouted into the brunette's door as she knocked gently. After a long moment, Willow was pulled into the room. 

"Hey Blondie," a new voice greeted her as she turned to survey the room. Willow whipped to face the holder of the voice. Whoever it was sounded familiar. "I'm Ro, ring any bells?" Willow just stood watching the newcomer. 

"She says she knows you from a different world or something," Blair contributed, examining her nails which were painted a fiery red. "I'm personally under the impression that she needs some mental help but no one listens to-"

Willow cut her off, "she said she knows me from another world?"

"I am standing right here, you know," Ro called. Willow swallowed and turned to face her. Taking in the girl in all her glory. Ro was much taller than Willow with dark hair and pink highlights. She wore a scandalously short dress, that somehow seemed very maneuverable, and didn't really give a 'girly' impression. Ro seemed to dress the way she did because she was comfortable that way, and Willow appreciated that. 

"Sorry, I hadn't realized," Willow responded sarcastically. 

"So what did you mean?" Delta asked. Ro's eyes met Willow's momentarily and Willow nodded her head no in the slightest of fashions, but Willow could tell Ro had understood. 

She motioned to Willow and then began to head towards the door, "I think it's best if I talk to Blondie, here, alone for a moment. Hope you ladies don't mind." Willow shrugged to the other three as if she didn't know what was going on. However, on the contrary, she was fussing inside. Both nervous and excited.

Would she get the answers she wanted?

Learn more about the pain she had inflicted on Avery and the girls?

Figure out for sure who Sophie and Keefe were?

Or would she learn things about herself and others that were entirely unprecedented? Or even worse, learn that she was doomed in some way. 

As soon as the door closed, Willow turned to Ro, eager for answers, regardless of the possible consequences. "What do you know?"

"You're getting feisty, I like the new Blondie!"

"What do you mean 'the new Blondie?!' Where did you know me before- because, no offense, but I feel like if I talked to you before I would remember you."

"Well, you and your man disappeared a couple of hundred years ago-"

"Alright, cut the crap," Willow began, "I don't know what is going on with my life right now. A couple of weeks ago I was in a pleasant relationship –stop smirking– with my entire life planned out. Now I have strange- ugh, this sounds stupid. Strange magical," she fluttered her hands in the air as if to demonstrate the absurdity of it all, "...powers. And Avery is after me- and I think I might be someone else from somewhere else, and now you're here and you can save me. You can save Keefe and me." 

Willow took a deep breath and met Ro's eyes, "you can save Keefe and Sophie."