"Eeep!"

A/N

HI! So, quick author's note: I will be writing in the third person from now on, so yeah!

After her heart-to-heart with Keefe, Sophie flopped back in her bed and stared at the ceiling. Why is life sooooo hard? She thought to herself, Why is love so hard? 

"Arg!" Sophie yelped at her ceiling. Then, in remembering her parents were sleeping, she hushed herself and listened for any possibilities of them waking up. After counting for eighty-three seconds, she deemed herself safe. 

Sophie didn't know what to do with herself, and then she remembered that she was in her flimsy pajama dress and that Keefe was coming over. Keefe. 

In an attempt to quickly change, or more specifically: put a bra on, she pushed back her comforter and leaped out of bed. To say the least, she wasn't fast enough.

Just as she was about to grab a bra from her closet, Keefe glittered into existence right in her room. Sophie quickly shut her closet door and crossed her arms over her chest. 

"Aw, Foster, were you gonna dress up for me?" Keefe asked, a smirk painted across his face.

"Keefe," Sophie whisper-whined, annoyance obvious in her voice. He just grinned. "Keefe, could you please, um, turn around while I put, um, some unspecific articles of clothing on?"

"Gee, I don't know, what do these 'unspecific articles of clothing' happen to be?"

"Keefe, please," Sophie begged. Keefe held his hands up in defeat and turned around. 

"I thought you loved me," He said in mock sadness. 

"Okay? Just because I like you doesn't mean I'm gonna walk around without a bra on!" Sophie realized that she had referenced 'not wearing a bra' to Keefe, and tried to cover her blush with a curtain of hair. 

"Don't make promises you can't keep." Sophie, too busy with trying to hide her blush, took an extra second to comprehend Keefe's comment. But when she did...

"Ewwwwwwww!"

"Tell that to Biana," Keefe shrugged. Then, in seeing the utter shock and disgust on her face, quickly took his joke back. "I'm kidding!" Then he added, "...For the most part," Rather quietly to himself. 

Sophie visibly sighed in relief. "Time to get down to business!" She declared. The room was dark, and Sophie couldn't help but notice how the moonlight shined into Keefe's beautiful ice blue eyes...

"Like what you see, Foster?" Sophie rolled her eyes, then grabbed Keefe's hand and pulled him to her bed. She had aimed to just have him sit next to her, but Sophie pulled a little too hard, and she ended up on her back with Keefe on top of her. 

They both went silent, the playfulness in Keefe's eyes was gone and suddenly replaced with a look of intimacy. He glanced down at her lips, and then into her eyes. She gulped as Keefe leaned in.

Keefe reached towards her hesitantly as if worried she would run away at any given moment and placed his hand behind her neck. Slowly, and carefully, he leaned down towards her. Sophie's heartbeat sped up. It wasn't like she hadn't kissed Fitz, but this felt different. She felt safe with Keefe. 

He pulled her closer and Sophie slightly smiled and she leaned in to kiss him. But just as their lips were about to brush together, Sophie's door burst open.

"Sophie! What are you doing?!" Sophie and Keefe quickly pulled away from each other and tried to separate themselves. After successfully distancing themselves, Sophie located the owner of the voice.

"Fitz?" She asked, voice wavering. "I should be the one asking why you're here, and more importantly why you care!"

Fitz ignored her questions and instead said, "You are making the wrong decision Sophie. You were just so happy about my proposal that your feelings got jumbled up and you thought you didn't like me. See this," Fitz motioned to Keefe and Sophie sitting on the bed, "You almost kissing Keefe, this is a mistake. Your brain is all jumbled up Sophie. Keefe is a bad apple! He's not a good person, he didn't get good grades, he turns everyone and everything into a joke and pranks everyone! What do you see in him? He's worthless? I bet he's a sucky kisser too!" Sophie seriously doubted that last part considering that almost all of the girls at Foxfire liked Keefe as much as Fitz. But, that wasn't what bothered her. Sophie had just realized how much she cared about Keefe, and Fitz was saying the meanest things about him. 

She didn't want Keefe to think that she believed what Fitz was saying, she didn't want to lose him. Sophie had to prove to Keefe that she cared, that Fitz was wrong. And just like that, an idea lit up in her head like Foxfire mushrooms. 

Sophie turned to Keefe, grabbed his shirt, and quickly kissed him.

Keefe yelped in surprise, "Eeep!"

Sophie giggled, then she turned to Fitz. "Definitely not a mistake!" 

Sophie held Keefe's arm in hers, "Are you ready?" She asked.

"After that?" He responded, referring to the kiss. For a moment Sophie was worried that he hadn't wanted to kiss her. But he wiped away the doubt, "Definitely!"

They ran towards the window and burst through the glass, but the shards couldn't hurt either of them. They were on cloud nine.

Keefe nor Sophie felt the slightest bit of doubt in each other. The future was daunting, although, full of hope.

Into the unknown, they went!

INTO COLLEGE!

Sorry, it's kind of short... I didn't have that much time, but I hope you enjoyed! Remember to comment and vote! :)

Toodles!

- Keefe Lover