Deception

A/N

Hey guys, I just want to say I'm sorry I haven't updated sooner, I've had a lot of school work as well as other projects outside of school. I looked at the last update and I had written that I was going to update last Thursday or Friday, I'm sorry. I hope you will all understand. 

If you guys don't want to know who got the dedication and what there dedication was just yet (so you don't possibly spoil anything) scroll down to the unbolded writing. I will also explain the correlation between the prediction and actual writing at the end.

Now, to the dedication...

There were two predictions that touched upon Fitz's plan, here they are:

_team_keefe:"Hmmmmm ok so i think Fitz paralyzed her so he can take her back to the lost cities some way and leave Keefe stranded there so that sophie has to be with him."
AvocadoGirl12359:"I honestly think Fitz is going to make her wait [until 2 o'clock]."

I eventually decided that the closest prediction however, was AvocadoGirl12359's. It was a really hard decision because both of you touched upon certain parts, but I will explain why explicitly at the end! :)

Recently...

Willow took a shaky breath and let go of the knife, now turning her attention to the paper on the table. Glancing quickly out of the dining room and into the small foyer, Willow neared the table. The note was neatly folded and Willow felt herself wanting to cry out in frustration but also in terror.

If Avery was going to pop out behind her she wished he would do it already, Willow hated anticipation.

With quivering fingers she unfolded the paper. What was written made her suck in a breath:

all can lie

Willow turned on her heel and faced the wall. The wall with the album cover that said she could trust it. The wall she thought was a secret passage of some sort. The wall that split down the middle and began to open right before her eyes.

And there he was.

"Hello, Sophie." Avery said, before he pointed a sleek, silver blaster at her and pulled the trigger.

She had just enough time to open her mouth to scream before a painful, paralyzing shock flowed through her body.

----

Willow awoke in a dark room. She could faintly make out the shadows of the walls and was able to calculate about the size of the room (7 by 5 feet). It was small which made the air circulation bad and Willow could feel sweat trickling down the back of her neck. She shifted uncomfortably and craned her neck to see if she could find anyone else in the small room.

Whatever she had awoken from (sleep?) had been restless and Willow felt extremely tired. She surprised herself by yawning, but when she tried to reach up to wipe the mist from her eyes, Willow found her arms were bound together. Suddenly everything came flooding back to her: the Selection, the empty streets, Avery's house... Avery. Willow looked from side to side trying to locate him, but he wasn't in the room, unless he was behind her.

Willow heard something shift behind her, and she sucked in a breath. Had Avery been sitting there the whole time she was out? And on that topic, how long had she slept? Oh. She understood now.