Memories (ALLLL ALLONNEEE IINNNN DAAAA MOOOOOOONLIGGHHTTTTTTTTTT)

I know, I know, I took forever to update. But you guys, I did it on purpose as like a promotion cause ya know, FOREVER Foster. No. I didn't do it on purpose. I am just quite lazy and I've had a lot of other work as well. Sorry guys. Anywho, here's the next chapter!

It's dedicated to @Harrypottertgt15 for all the encouragement and also because they reminded me that I hadn't update in a really really long time! Thanks!!

"What are you?" That hurt. A lot. It was something she wouldn't let herself think about. Whatever she had done to Avery and the girls was certainly not human. Whatever power Willow had was scary and uncontrollable, and she didn't know what to do about it. The weight of everything around Willow fell on her shoulders once again and suddenly she was scared. More scared than she had ever been in her life.

Willow felt a tear slip down her cheek as she turned away from Logan, "I... don't know." And then she told him everything, leaving out the part about Avery's note. She was worried he might think her crazy if she mentioned another world or that she was another person. That wasn't something she wanted, Willow was really counting on Logan believing her right now.

"How do I know you aren't making all of this up to make me fall in love with you?" Logan teased, although he could tell from the way she spoke that it was true.

"Shut up," Willow giggled, content that he was still joking with her.

"Make me." He said, again.

And this time, she did. 

Logan/Keefe POV

Before he could comprehend that this answer was different, Willow had grabbed the collar of his shirt and connected their lips. After a quick moment, he reacted and kissed back. Their lips moved in perfect symmetry and something in the back of Logan's mind knew they were meant to be. He wrapped his arms around her and deepened the kiss. Willow's hands entangled themselves in his hair, and he smiled against her lips. 

After a long moment of perfect bliss, she pulled away. 

"Wow," Willow whispered, cheeks a dark red. Logan smirked at her flustered state, choosing to disregard the faint blush on his face as well. 

"It's what they all say," Logan joked, "now if you don't mind, a review is always nice. Once you've written it you can send it to my secretary-" The blonde across from him punched his arm lightly, giggling. 

He smiled, pleased that he had gotten a positive reaction out of her. Any other girl would have stormed off crying, but not her. Willow rolled her eyes, but Logan knew she wasn't actually mad because of the beautiful smile painting her face. "You just had to ruin the moment didn't you?" Willow remarked, still smiling. "Why am I not surprised?"Then she bowed her head, seemingly embarrassed to meet his gaze and a few strands of hair fell in front of her face. 

Without thinking, Logan reached out and tucked the stray strand behind her ear. "I can be a gentleman if I want to be," he whispered, "I just usually don't want to be!" 

And then he started tickling her. 

Willow squealed in surprise and tried desperately to push him off her. It didn't do much as he was far stronger. Logan quickly lost his concentration though because with Willow's face alight with laughter there wasn't much he could do to stop himself from pinning her down on the bed and kissing her all night. 

She was truly incredible. 

Willow must have sensed his wavering concentration, because it a quick moment she had pushed him of her and had him on the ground. 

Then there was pain. 

Terrible, horrible pain that ripped through his head as if it was tearing his mind apart. He cried out in agony and Willow immediately reacted, worry etched on her features. 

"Oh gods! (Shout out to all y'all Percy Jackson fans) I'm so sorry! Are you okay? I didn't even think I hit you that hard I-"

He interrupted her, "It's not your fault." But even then, through the screaming pain and Willow's worried face, he couldn't be sure. He had seen her power. He had seen her inflict terrible pain... was she doing that to him?

Then through the pain came images, memories. It all came back. The plan. College. And Fitz. 

Now, paired with all of his new memories from this alternate reality of Logan and Willow, everything was falling into place. And then it was falling out of place.

Or rather, he was falling.

It felt as if he had been hurled off a cliff and would never reach the bottom. As he fell hundreds of questions whispered in his mind.

What had Fitz done to Biana, Lihn and Marella?

Why had this reality's Cassius thought Sophie was a threat?

Why did it seem like Sophie wasn't getting her memories back?

What was Fitz's major plan in the scheme of things?

They'd all be answered soon enough.

But he was about to get the answer to his last question in a matter of minutes.

Keefe stopped falling.

The pain was gone.

But he was alone.

Keefe was sprawled on the floor of a small room. Its floors and walls, wooden. No windows. In the center of the room was a chair with bonds on it. Cut bonds. Who had escaped? He stood up, determined to figure out where he was and what he was doing there.

The boy walked as quietly as he could out of the room, but his shoes still made a quiet thumping sound as he walked. The door led out into a long hallway and further down the hallway were multiple more doors. Each leading into a different room. On nimble toes, he made his way to the first door closest to him.

He grabbed the handle of the door, ready to pounce.

Three

Two

One!

Keefe opened the door as quick as he could and jumped through, ready to face whatever was in the room.

He was only met with silence. He narrowed his eyes and quickly glanced around the room. This room was slightly larger than the first. It also had a little more furniture- a desk, a chair, and a window.

From the window he could see it was night, although the moon was bright enough for him to see his reflection.

Bright enough to see two unmistakable teal eyes stare back at him.

They had switched places.  

Ahhhhh PLOT TWIST!!!!!!!!!!