Chapter 33.

DRACOS POV:
I watch y/n walk away. She always has to exit with a dramatic scene. hot.

"See now look what you've done Draco." Betty said rolling her eyes. What a fucking bitch. Never liked her

"Would you shut the fuck up betty your fucking voice is giving me a headache." She was already fucking getting on my last nerves.

"Leave her the fuck alone mate." Blaise cut in

"Fuck this shit I'm leaving." I said throwing my fork on the table and leaving.

"What's up his arse?" I heard Astrid say.

"Leave the man alone he hasn't gotten laid in a while." Ace said. It's true I haven't, I feel guilty if I do it with anyone else besides Y/n.

I walked back to my dorm in a hurry. Slammed the door shut and pulled out some lotion. Last time I did this was when Y/n caught me.

I went and sat on the bed and pumped out the lotion. Rubbing my both hands together and slowly placing them on my hard dick. I imagined y/n touching playing with herself.

I started moving up and down faster as I thought of her innocent moans and whimpers. Her fingering herself moaning my name out. Dra-

Y/N POV:
"DRACO- " I moaned out as I finished playing with myself. That dream had me worked up. I wanted needed Draco. I wanted him to fuck me so hard. I wanted his comfort. I wanted him needed him.

I hoped out the shower and put the head shower back where it was. I changed into some new school clothes and left the dorm.

Once I walked into slytherin common room I saw Draco sitting on one of the couches. With a wide smile on his face. What's he so smily about.

"Are you just going to stand there staring at me?" He spoke. "No, I'm just wondering why your so smily." I said as I walked  towards him .

I sat down next to him watching the fire move so many directions.

"Are you scared?" He said breaking the silence between us. "Very." I knew he was talking about the mission I had. To kill Dumbledore.

"Y/n..I thought by now we where going to get back together, I-"

"Well you thought wrong. I'm not going to crawl back so easily like I use to." I was angry.

He was being quite, to quite. I turn to look at him and I catch him staring at my thighs. I face forward once again. Knowing I'm late for class. But I can care less. 

He didn't say anything. He was making me mad. As I was trying to get up he put his hand on my thigh and squeezed it hard.

"Draco?"

"Stay." He said aggressively . I sat back down slowly not breaking our eye contact. Once I sat down he started moving his hand up and down my thigh getting closer and closer to my pussy.

"Draco." I breathed out. "Do I make you horny y/n?" He released his hand from my thigh.

"Why'd you stop?" I said while fixing myself.

"It's so easy for you to melt by the touch of me." A grin grew across his face. Oh if I can slap it off.

An idea went through my head. Ding ding. I hoped onto his lap sitting on it. I whispered in his ear. "I miss the way you use to fuck me Draco." I said as I started riding on his rising cock.

"Oh shit." He said as I started kissing his neck. His hands slithered down to my ass, he squeezed them and I moaned on his neck. "Unbuckle my belt." He said looking down at it. "No." I said looking directly at him.

"What?" He said angrily

"It's so easy how you melt at my touch." I said smiling and hopping off his lap. "Y/n you come finish me off.!"

"Do that yourself." I said walking away.

"I already did that I want your fucking mouth around my cock." He said while walking towards me

I stopped walking and faced him. I got on my knees and looked up at him. "You like seeing me in this position daddy?" I said smirking

"Fuck yes." He said as I unbuckled his belt and let his boxers fall with his pants.

I kissed the tip of his throbbing cock and stood back up. "What the fuck was that?" He was frustrated

"I'm not going to suck you off. Maybe try Blake I heard she loves doing that." I walked out of the common room and into the corridors.

A few hours pass by and I'm in herbiology with Fred  and George. Particularly only talking to George .

"George your going to-" I took the plant out of his hand. "He's looking again." George said looking directly at Draco. I looked back at Draco and he was giving George a death glare.

I turned back to George. "Of course he's looking. Watch him stop us in the hallways and tell us something then when you walk away he's going to push me up against the wall and pin me." I said aggressively and fast.

"Watch it y/n your hurting the poor plant." He took the pot away from me.

"Sorry, sorry I'm just frustrated and I-"

"You say he's going to pin you against the wall? I can tell this has happened many times." He said raising both his eyebrows. "Hey what if we Kiss in the hallways so he can leave you alone, and no wall pinning." George said smiling widely

"Nice try Georgie but I'm not going to let you do that. He'll literally kill you." I said looking back at him again.

"Hm you got a peace of dirt on your face." He said sighing.

"Where?"  I said trying to wipe it off myself. "No no let me." He wiped it away smoothly with his soft thumb. "Uh thank you." I can feel my face burn. Was I turning red? I turned to look back at Draco again.

And man was he furious, i saw him bite down his lip harshly. I turned back to George and gave him a shrug.