Chapter 8.

Y/N POV:
Me and Blake were all pretty upped. She wore a white crop top with skinny jeans. I love her but she was basic. I need to change her style.

We made it to the common room and saw everyone. I saw Blaise, Draco, ugh Pansy, Goyle, and hm I've never seen him before. He had brown hair and a sharp jawline he was kind of. Hot. What am I thinking I'm dating Draco. Draco was hotter though.

"Hello ladies." Blaise said. "Hello." I said as I sat next to Draco on the leather black sofa.

He smirked at me as I sat down. Blaise came in with drinks and loads of cups. "well let the party begin." He said. I had helped him place the cups and have everything ready. "Well Mrs. Y/N thank you for helping." He says winking at me as I walk away.

"Ok people the drinks are ready." Blaise yelled.

"Would you like something to drink Y/N." Draco asked me. "Sure anything that's strong is good." I said winking at him. As he walked away I felt someone sit next to me. "Hello." The voice said. I turned to look at the person when I find it's the boy. "Hello." I said softly.

"I'm James." He said. "I'm Y/N." "Pleasure to meet you". The boy said. "Is that your boyfriend? The one with blonde hair.?" "Yes why do you ask." I said smiling widely. "Well isn't he lucky." He said smiling at me. "Sure is." I said trying not make eye contact with the boy. "Who are you and why are you on my spot." Draco said in a deep voice that sent shivers down my spine. "Sorry." James said. He leaned towards my ear and said. "It was lovely meeting you, now I better be off before your boyfriend throws a fit." I nodded and watched him walk away. "Who was that and why was he talking to you." Draco said as he sat down next to me. "James is his name and I don't know why he sat next to me." "Well he better back off . Because your mine and only mine." Draco said putting his hand on my thigh. He handed my drink and man was it strong.

"Wow Draco this one is strong." I said

"Didn't you want it strong my love." He said "Yes I love it." I said sipping it again. "Good girl." He said.

"Shall we start the game now that everyone is all spiced up." Blaise said standing on one of the tables.

"Ok now which game should we start with first." Blaise said. "Truth or dare!" James said "Alright truth or dare it is." Blaise got down of the table and everyone shuffled to the seats to sit down. Blaise and James sat on the floor since there was no more spots.

"Who wants to go first?" Blaise asked. "Me." Yelled someone on he small leather seat  I turned and saw Blake. I winked at her and she smiled. "Ok um Pansy truth or dare." Blake said. "Truth." Pansy said. Pathetic. I thought to myself. "Is it true you like Malfoy." Blake said laughing. "Maybe." Pansy said.

I looked to my side where Draco was and he looked annoyed. "That's not an answer." Blake said. "Just a tiny one." Pansy said. I wanted to punch her. I rolled my hands into fists. Until I feel Draco grabbing my hand and said "Jealous princess." "Shut up Draco if I'm yours then your mine no one else's." I said.

"My turn Um.. Y/N truth or dare." Pansy said "Dare." I said smirking. "Hm I dare you to strip off your clothes in-front of everyone." She said. I looked at Draco and he was furious. "No there's no way I'm doing that." I said

"Is someone a little insecure." She said. I would do it but I know Draco would be super pissed. "No she's not doing it. I'm the only one who gets to see her naked." Draco said. I was shocked. So was everyone else in the room. 

"Fine then." Pansy said "I dare you to give Draco a lap dance." She said. Now this I can do. "Ok." I said smiling. I looked over to Draco and he was smirking of course.

I opened his legs wide and started dancing teasing him. I then sat on him and he groaned. I whispered in his ear. "Horney For me Draco." He looked up at me and nodded. I was gonna give him a small peck on the lips but that turned into us making out.

"Ok ok you to break it up" Pansy said making fake gagging noises. "That was hot." Blaise said

I rolled my eyes at him. "Is it my turn?" I said. "Yes." Blaise said. "Hm Mr. Blaise." I said "Uh oh." He said laughing. "Truth or dare." "Dare obviously" he said

"Ok I dare you to kiss Draco." I said smirking evilly. Everyone burst into laughter even Pansy.

"Ok fine." Blaise said. Draco looked at me and said. "Very funny babe." I laughed at his response.

I saw Blaise walk over to us and BAM just like that they kissed. "Ok ok enough Blaise." I said giving him a glare. "Your man is such a good kisser Y/N" i rolled my eyes at his response.

Everyone had already had there turn and it was time to play spin the bottle. I was so nervous.

"Draco if you get someone other then me promise me you won't do anything in that closet." I said

"I promise, same goes for you too"  he said. "Ok I promise too." I said.

"James you spin first." Blaise said. Blaise reached for the bottle and it started spinning in circles super fast. It landed on Pansy thank god. I looked at Draco to find him already staring at me. "7 minutes in the closet." Blaise said pointing at the little door in the corner of the room.

James looked scared. I mean I don't blame him I would be too. Pansy looked excited.

While we were waiting for them to get out. The door swung open and out came them both with really messy hair. "Looks like you guys had fun." Blaise said laughing and so did Goyle.

"Draco your turn." Blaise said. Now I was really nervous hoping the bottle would land on me. He spun it and it looked like it was getting close to me. But then made a turn and stopped at. Blake.