Chapter 16.

Y/N POV:
It's been 3 weeks since me and Draco broke up. Every time I looked at him I have the urge to cry. I've never felt this before. This was an actual heartbreak.

I was sitting in potions next to Blaise. Him and Betty try to cheer me up all those weeks. Nothing seemed to make me happy.

I looked over at Draco he looks horrible. More pale then ever hair super messy. Robes messed up. I wonder if he had missed me. Probably not.

"Hey Y/N it's gonna be okay.." Blaise said. he noticed I was staring at Draco. "ok." I said dryly and put my head on the table.

As I was packing my stuff at the end of class I looked up and saw him staring at me. I looked back down at the table and just got my stuff and ran.

I didn't care about my other classes. I just wanted to lay in bed all day and talk to no one.

Tears started filling my eyes. I looked down at the floor. I refused to let anyone see me cry.

I made it to my dorm. I shared it again with Betty. She was so understanding. She was still in class which is good. I fell face forward on the bed.

I heard a knock at the door.

"Betty please leave me alone." I said sounding muffled. "Y/N please I just want to talk." I heard a familiar voice. "Malfoy?" I questioned.

"Yes it's me Draco please Y/N." He said. I could hear him crying. I got up and opened the door slowly.

"Come in." I said moving so he can come in.

"What did you." I was cut off by him hugging me. I missed his scent. It made me feel comfortable. "I missed you so much." He said crying into my shoulder.

"I missed everything about you. I miss the sent of your perfume. I miss your hugs. I miss your warm kisses. I miss your comfort. I missed our late night talks." He said still crying into my shoulder.

I started crying with him. I hugged him tight. "I'm so sorry for not telling you. I had fucked you the day after I fucked her. She wanted to do it again. But I felt guilty because I started growing bigger feelings for you." He said crying harder.

"Draco. Draco it's ok." I said whispering. "I've missed you too. I missed the way you would make me laugh. I missed you playing with my fingers. I missed you braiding my hair. I missed painting your nails." I said crying harder. Hugging him tighter.

"No more lies." I said pulling away from the hug now looking into his eyes. "So if there's anything else you want to tell me." I said sniffling.

"You won't get mad." He said looking down at his shoes. "I won't. At least your gonna be honest with me." I said smiling at him. He looked back up to me.

"I- i um. Fuck it." He said. As u pulled up his sleeve.

I saw it was a dark mark. Oh no. "Draco." I said touching his arm. "Y/N I'm sorry my father made me." He said crying again. "Please don't stop loving me." He said. I looked in his eyes. "Nothing will ever change the way I feel about you." I said my eyes tearing up. He cried into my arms.

I walked him over to the bed. He laid next to me.
I laid on his chest and said. "Draco I love you not matter what." I said touching his Mark again.

"Does it hurt?" I asked looking up at him. "Yea sometimes but most of the time." "It's ok my love." I said cuddling more with him.

"Y/N?"

"Yes Draco."

"I was going crazy without you." He said smoothing out my hair. "Me too." I said. "Can you be my girlfriend again.?" He said looking down at me.