Chapter 11.

DRACOS POV:

I heard the front door open and ran down stairs. It was 3 am my parents barely came home.

"Mother what happen what did the lord say?" I asked in a panicking tone. "He wants Y/N to get more closer to us. Her parents want this for her saying it's a big opportunity." My mom said. "What do you mean a big opportunity. She's gonna have to serve for the dark lord." I said raising my voice.

"You are too Draco." My father said in a tone that always scared me. "Wait what." I said my eyes widening. "Your also gonna get your mark very soon." He said walking closer to me. I didn't know what to say.

"Do you have a problem with that Draco.?" He said putting his hand on my shoulder. "No." I said in a whisper tone. "Now you still have to fake date Y/N because if she refuses to be a death eater  we'll have to pretend like we're gonna have you be one instead of her. Then she'll want to sacrifice herself." He said in a serious tone.

"Wait so I won't be getting my dark mark.?" I said in a shaky voice. "No you'll still get it. It's just part of plan. We just need her to really fall in love with you." He said proudly. "You'll be getting yours tomorrow Draco." My mother said. "Wait what." "That's right tomorrow where taking you diagon alley to get yours." My father said. "What about Y/N is she coming with us?" I said still very confused.

"I'll be taking her to the stores to check out the dresses just to keep her distracted" My mom said looking very scared. "And I'll take you to the dark lord." My father said. "Now go to bed Draco." My mother said softly. "Ok" I said as I ran back upstairs

—————————————————
Y/N POV:

It was a bright beautiful morning. All I can think about was  last night. Me and Draco staying up talking. Am I really falling for him. I know where dating and all but I didn't think I would fall for him this fast.

"Y/N come down stairs please!" Narcissa said yelling "coming!" I said running down the hall. "Good morning Y/N . Are you down to go to diagon ally with me." She said. I had no clue where going there. "Um like a girls day?" I asked. "Yes yes just to get to know you more I haven't seen you since you where nine." She says. "Let me get ready I'll be down in 30." I said running back up stairs.

I brushed my teeth, did my hair,  and all I needed to do was find clothes. I didn't know what she wanted me to wear, like fancy, casual, ah I'll just go with casual. I wore a black zip up with a white plain crop top. And with light blue baggy jeans. With some converse.

I went down stairs and everyone was wearing suits or a nice dress . Dracos parents looked at me weird while Draco smiled. "Your wearing that?" Lucius said "I'll change." I said running back up stairs.

FUCK that was humiliating. I found a black dress that was lose and above my knees but not to short. It was plain but I'm pretty sure they'd like this better. I put on my white converse and went down stairs.

"That's better." Narcissa said smiling. Draco looked at me weird. I walked towards him. "What's the matter?" I asked "Oh nothing this isn't really you." He said motioning his hands at my outfit.

"Trust me I hate my outfit too." I said. "Well the only thing that is you is the shoes." He said nudging my stomach. "I didn't have any other shoes." I said making an angry face. "Let's go people." Lucius said

There was a carriage waiting for us outside the house. Narcissa went in first then Lucius. Draco insisted on helping me up. I knew he just wanted to look under my skirt. So when we he got in the carriage I stomped on his foot. He winced but oh well. It's what he deserved.