Chapter 15.

Y/N POV:
It was super loud. I dragged Draco to the dance floor. We started dancing together. Hips colliding while we danced.

"Hey want a drink." Draco said whispering in my ear. "Yes." I said holding on to his hand. He nodded and disappeared into the crowd of people.

I felt someone grab my hand and turn me around.

"Hello fine lady." Said the deep voice said. I looked up to see it's. George Weasly.

"Why hello George." I said. "Here by yourself?" He said eyeing me up and down.

"No I'm here with Malfoy."

"Ferret boy?" He said laughing "Shut up." I said glaring at him. "Wow calm down there little one." He said laughing. I rolled my eyes. "Are you here with anyone?" I asked . "Yes my twin. Hermione, Harry, and Ron. Oh and Ginny." He said counting his fingers.

"Weaslbe." Draco said stepping forward. "Malfoy hey. I just wanted to let you both know if you guys wanted to play in the corner over there." He said pointing where all his friends where.

I looked at Draco. "Fine." He said giving me the cup.
"Thank you my love." I said with a huge smile. He smiled widely with my response.

We walked over to the group. I saw Hermione, Harry, Ron, Luna, Fred,  Dean and Ginny.

"What are they doing here." Hermione said angrily. "I've come here to bring this boring circle into light."I said glaring at her. "I like your outfit Y/N." Harry said from a corner. "Thank you Harry. At least someone isn't a rude prick." I said looking directly at Hermione.

"Cmon Draco." I said patting the floor for him to sit next to me. He sat down and everyone just looked at us. "What's with the staring." I said eyeing all of them. They all said nothing.

I look over to Draco who is staring at Potter. Throwing him glares. "So how about a game of truth or dare." I said. It was boring in this circle.

"I'm down." Said the twins in synced. "Anyone else." I said drinking more of my drink. They all nodded.

"Ok I'll go first." I said excitedly. "Hermione truth or dare." I said smirking. "Truth." She said straightening herself.  "Is it true that your not a virgin? And if not who did you loose it too." I said smirking again.

"I am not. And." She stopped and looked at Draco. "Wait." I said putting two and two together.

"Yes thats right Y/N I lost it to Draco." She said smiling. Draco looked at me in a sorry face.

"When was this." I said looking down at the floor. "Like around august." She said shrugging her shoulders. "Oh and we can't forget the first week of school." She said smiling. "Wait what." I said getting up. "You didn't tell her Draco?" She said looking at him.

"I- I didn't want to." Draco said looking down at the floor. "Draco we did it the first week of school." I said tears streaming down my face.

"Well who's next." Hermione said. "Shut up Hermione." I said looking at her. "Y/N please it didn't mean anything." He said in a desperate tone. "No, no I'm so done with you. You can't just keep on telling lies." I said yelling.

"Y/N." He said getting up grabbing my arm. "Draco we've been dating for only 3 months, I wanted to last forever. But we can't do that because you keep on telling lies." I said hitting his chest.

He hugged me right there. I pulled away so fast.
"We. Are. DONE." I yelled the last part.

I walked away. I heard footsteps following me in the hallway. "Y/N wait" Harry said. I stopped in my tracks. "Did you know." I said tears filling my eyes.

"No." He said looking down at his shoes. "Okay." I whispered. As I turned away and kept walking.

"Are you gonna be okay." He said. "Yes no dumb boy is gonna ruin my night." I said.

I ran up to the astronomy tower. The thing is. I did let this dumb boy ruin my night. I fucking hate my life.