Chapter 21

Y/N POV:
Even tho we had many other classes to intend we decided to break the law and risk getting detention.

We ran down the halls and into Draco's dorm. He pushed me up against the door. He gave me soft kisses down my neck. But those soft kisses became rough real quick.

"Draco." I said in a low voice. I pushed him away he was seducing me into forgetting about our little deal.

"Draco stop trying to make me forget about the deal. I'm in charge." I said while pushing him towards the bed. I hopped on top of him and leaned over towards the drawer. I pulled out some hand cuffs.

"What the fuck." Draco said with wide eyes.

"I'm in control. I know you to well. Your going to try to be in control. Well that's not happening because your going to be locked up." I said as I started hand cuffing him to the bed board polls.

"You are hot when your in control." Draco said eyeing me up and down. "What about my shirt? How are you going to take it off of me if I'm handcuffed already." Draco said laughing.

I pulled out a knife.

"Y/N whatever your thinking don't do it. You don't want to go to Azkaban."

"I'm not going to kill you. I'm not going to pull a Buck bee."

"Haha very funny." Draco said rolling his eyes.

"Yes very funny indeed." I said while cutting off his shirt. "Thank god I have a lot of those kinds of shirts." Draco said.

I started pulling off his pants and boxers. Then I started taking off my clothes slowly. I can tell he was watching my every move.

"Your so hot." Draco said whispering. I just smirked as I took off my bra lastly. I let it slide slowly down my shoulders. Then I fully took it off.

Now I was completely naked with him. I leaned down moving slowly towards his cock. I started kissing the tip of his dick. It was really pink on the tipity topty. "Oh fuck. If only I wasn't handcuffed right now." He said.

I started kissing all around his dick. Teasing him. Then I started to pump it with my hand. I can hear him groaning. Then I finally put it in my mouth slowly. I started to go slow then faster on him.

I was playing with his balls witty my other hand. And holding his dick with my other. He started bucking his hips so I could go deeper. He was close to cuming.

I stopped sucking it and hopped on it. "Fuck." Draco said looking at me now. I started riding it slowly I arched my back at his presence. I made full eye contact with him. He looked hot.

I started hoping on it and going faster. I saw he was trying to move his arms. I nodded my head no and smirked. "I just want to touch every inch of your body." He said groaning.

When I had finally cummed I went up to his face and sat on it. "Oh fuck." I said tilting my head back. "You taste good." His vibrations from him talking made me moan.

When I got off his face he said.

"Hey I'm not done."

"Oh you still haven't cumed?" I say with a pouty face.

"Un yea now finish me off."

"No, You finish yourself off I'm in charge remember." I then put on my robe and walked out like the baddie I am.

"Your going to regret that and unhand cuff me!"

"I lost the keys." I said shrugging.

***
I went down to the great hall by myself since Draco was still stuck. I'll just bring him food when I get back.

"Hey Y/N why weren't you and Draco at class, you guys skipped the whole day." Betty said

"We were just busy." I said smirking.

"Get in to it Y/N." Blaise said

"Oh shut up." I said throwing him a carrot.

"Speaking of Draco where is that little fucker." -BE

"Mm I don't know.." I say while shrugging and stuffing mash potatoes in my mouth.

"Oh there he is" Blaise said waving him over.

Shit how did he get out. I'm in so much trouble.

I turned my head slowly towards him and he looked furious. "Hey." He said in a very scary tone.

Well might as well tell Betty to plan my funeral. "There you are where were you.?" Blaise asked.

"I had to deal with something." Draco said still staring at me. He didn't budge to look at Blaise or anyone. He just looked at me.

"Well I'm very full I am going to the common room. Ok bye love you guys." I started scurrying out. I was not trying to die.

As I was speed walking back to the common room. I felt someone push me to the wall. Hard too

"Ow what the fuck Draco." I said rubbing my head

"Let's go."

"Where are we going."

"My dorm."

"No."

"What, you left me there hand cuffed."

"I know but you shouldn't kill me for it." I said pulling out of his grip.

"I had to jerk myself off because YOU didn't finish me."

"Well I'm sorr-" I had dropped to the ground. My arm was hurting bad. My mark was moving. It burns so bad.

"Stop make it stop Draco." I said pulling up my sleeve. Tears started streaming down my face. Draco looked at me paler then ever.

"Y/N it's going to be okay. It's ok. It's ok." Draco sat on the floor with me and pulled me in for a hug. And started rubbing the mark.

"It hurts so much." I said in a whispering tone.

Draco then scooped me up and took me back to his dorm.

Once we made it he placed me carefully on the bed. He laid next to me.

I turned to face him. We were both looking at eachother now. "Draco."

"Yes."

"Do you care about me?"

"Of course I do, your my girlfriend and I love you so much."

I smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He pulled me in for a hug and as he did I rapped my legs around his waist. We fell asleep like that.

I wish we can have no worries and just stay like this forever.

But these moments are always ruined. Draco looked peaceful when he was a sleep, although I couldn't see him I can just tell he was peaceful.

I'm so lucky to have him. I'm glad we're death eaters together. I know I shouldn't be happy about it. But I just can't help to think about how different it would be if he just had it.

I hope he feels the same way about us having marks together.