Chapter 23.

Y/N POV:
It has been weeks since the little games we played with Astrid and Ace. Astrid and Draco had been getting really close. He's always laughing around her and she's always laughing with him...

"Hello." Ace said smiling widely.

"Hello ace." I said.

"What's wrong, you seem.. sad."

"Maybe it's because Draco would rather have your sister."I said getting up from the sofa in the common room.

"Y/n.. Draco doesn't deserve you anyways, your perfect and he's- well not so perfect."

I stopped in my tracks. "You don't know anything about me Brown, I'm not the perfect little innocent girl you think I am. I have secrets. LOTS of them." I started yelling the last part.

Draco, Astrid and Ace were just staring at me in confusion.

Draco got up from the sofa across the room from me. He grabbed my arm. He was angry.

"OW. Let me go!!"

He stayed silent the whole time while I was screaming.

We were at his dorm. He let go of my arm once we entered his room.

"Draco what the hell!!"

"I heard you. The whole common room heard. Are you that stupid. 'I'm not so innocent. I have lots of secrets.' " he said mocking me.

"GOD. Astrid wouldn't be that stupid." He said pacing around the room.

My heart stopped. Did I just hear that right.

"Why won't you go shag Astrid then, since you obviously love her more than." I said turning around to leave. I'm so done with his bullshit.

"Wait I didn't mean it like that-"

"I KNOW WHAT YOU MET MALFOY."

"It's not like that between me and her."

"Oh really, she seems more interesting then me . I see you Draco, I see you laughing at her little jokes, her laughing at yours. I'm so fucking tired of it. I'm your girlfriend, your suppose to love me..give me attention." My voice started cracking. I was about to cry.

"Y/n I'm sorry I really am.. I didn't know you felt like that. I never wanted you to see-"

"Whatever. Malfoy. Go shag her I bet she's better in bed." I said leaving the dorm.

Ugh I was furious with him. I'm not staying at his dorm tonight that's for sure. I'm going to Bettys. She's a good friend..

I opened the door and saw Blaise and Betty shagging. OH HELL NO.

I closed the door so fast- you know what let me just go to aces dorm.  I was speed walking to get to his dorm.

As I took a turn I saw Astrid and Draco. He pushed her against the wall. He's grabbing her hips. He kissed her. He kissed her... it's true he- he does likes her.

I left and ran this time. I needed someone's comfort.

I pounded on Aces door. "ACE PLEASE ACE OPEN THE DOOR." I was crying so hard.

The door swung open.

"Y/n are you ok?? What's wrong." He pulled me in for a hug. He smelled good. His sent gave me comfort. Only Draco's sent gave me comfort..

"Cmon let's go inside." He said pulling away from the hug. "Do you want to tell me what happened?"

"I- I got into an argument with Draco and I brought him and Astrid and how they were getting close. Then I was going to Bettys dorm.. but she was. Busy. So I was coming back to the boys dorm to talk to you. But then I saw them kissing..."

"Oh y/n I'm so sorry my sister did that to you." He said pulling me into another hug. This time I hugged back and tight.

"Do you want to stay here for the night you can sleep on Blaises bed. He's never here he's always with Betty." He said

"Yes please." I said walking towards blaises bed.

Ace turned off the light. "Good night y/n sweet dreams."

I couldn't sleep. The image of Draco and Astrid kissing made my eyes water.

"Ace?"

"Hm."

"Can I sleep in your bed..I can't sleep." I said sitting up.

"Sure." He said as he opened his  blanket and patted next to him. "Thank you." I said as I got in the bed.

I slept very cozy that night. I just kept telling myself Ace was Draco.

HEY EVERYONE I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE CRIED WHILE WRITING THIS. I hoped you loved it love you guys😩