Chapter 1.

Y/N POV:
. I was entering the train and trying to find a compartment and to find all were full. I had to go to the back with the slytherins they didn't like me can you believe it my own house- I was knocked out of my own thoughts when I bumped into him. Draco fucking malfoy.
"Hello malfoy". I said . "Hello Y/L'. He was towering over me and was in my way. "Move Malfoy". He didn't budge. "Move . Malfoy." I said once more. He just stared at me.

I hated this boy and he hated me.

"MOVE MALFOY" I yelled. He stood there and smirked. "Am I making you mad princess" He said. "Yes you are now can you move". I said. And he leaned down and whispered in my ear "now that's not how you speak to your daddy" I was red in the face. And he said " I think I'm gonna have to punish you". I stood there frozen, and he left.

What in the bloody hell was that. Was THE Draco Malfoy flirting with me.

I found an empty compartment and seated myself there. I was still thinking about Malfoy but why? I found it very strange I've always hated that boy he's been annoying since day one. His family and mine are the best of friends and I've known draco since we were nine. I tried be nice to that kid but he kept pushing me around and didn't talk to me and gave me ugly looks. I was so tired of that boy.
———————————————————————————
We've finally arrived at hogwarts and when I was leaving the compartment i got pulled back. I had an idea on who it was. I was pulled into one of the changing rooms on the train. I turned and saw it was malfoy. As I suspected.

"What do you want Malfoy". I said. "You" he said.
I was blushing so hard and he knew it. "Malfoy I don't have time for your games". "Don't leave" he said as I was reaching for the doorknob. "Whatever" I said and tried to open the door and leave when he said. "If you open that door you'll regret it". "Malfoy I don't know what this is about but if you want me to stay your gonna need to explain why you brought me in here". I said with confidence.

"Ok fine" he said staring at me up and down admiring my body

"Hellooooo" I said waving my hands in-front of his face.

"Right sorry" he said "I brought you in here because you need to be punished for the way you yelled at me back there" I was confused on what he meant by "punished".

"What's the punishment? You want me to do your laundry?" I said. He laughed and said "no" he said with a husky voice.

He pushed me towards the wall and pinned me. God this was hot .

"Malfoy" I said in a whisper.

"Your so fucking hot" he said . He put his hand around my neck I can feel his rings against my skin his hands cold as ice.

"Kiss me" he said roughly.

"What?!" I said

"Do as I say" he said

And I did. It felt good and passionate like if he was craving this. He started to tighten his grip on my neck and I moaned in his mouth. I can feel him smirk.

I pulled away and we were both out of breath . "What was that all about Malfoy?" I said "oh don't act like you didn't like it". He was right I loved the kiss I wanted to kiss him again. "I didn't know you were such a good kisser Y/L" he said "Oh fuck off" I said. "What did I tell you about disrespecting me like that". He said. "Shut up Malfoy". He then grabbed me aggressively by the neck and said "Princess don't talk to me like that and your mine only mine. If I see you with anyone else your done for." "Malfoy stop acting possessive over me. I'm not only yours." He tightened his grip on my neck. " Fuck did I tell you look so hot today." He said eyeing me up and down.

He then picked me up on the wall and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He then picked up my short skirt moving his hands up and down my thigh. "Malfoy" I whisper. "Y/L I wanna fuck you so bad right now" he said while reaching my clit and he rubbed it through my laced underwear. I moaned and he smirked. "You like that Y/N?" "yes" I whimper. "Your so fucking wet." He said. "Malfoy stop" I whisper. "You know you don't want me to" he said. And he was so fucking right. "Malfoy please not here" his eyes widen at my response. He then puts me down and whispers in my ear. "Now you know that your mine and no one else's do I make that clear princess". "yes" I said "no say 'yes daddy'." He said. I look at him confused. "Say it" he said slowly. "Yes daddy" I said. And he smirked and said " good girl" he then left and I left following behind him.