Chapter 13.

Y/N POV:

"WHAT." Draco said angrily. "Look no need to freak out he just helped me find the muggle section." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Ok but you know I despise Potter so why ask him out of all the people?!" He said coming closer

"The library was completely empty-."

"Are you that desperate 'the library was empty.'." He said mimicking me. "What do you mean desperate?" I said coming super close to his face.

"I mean are you really that desperate for someone else's dick other then mine." He said through his gritted teeth. My eyes widen at his response. I can feel my blood boil.

"You've shut up Malfoy.!! You know damn well I'm not desperate.!!" I said yelling

"Oh fuck sakes Y/N stop pretending like this innocent perfect little girl." He said coming super close to me.

"Shut up because I'm not the one who use to fuck different girls every night!"

"OH FUCK OFF Y/N I KNOW YOU WANT TO GET RID OF ME." He said yelling really loud.

"I've never wanted to get rid of you. I've never said that I've always been here with you, putting up with your BULLSHIT. I could've left along time ago but I stayed.!!!" I said tears falling down my cheek.

"Then why don't you just leave." He said "If that's what you want." I said taking off his ring and throwing it at him. "HAPPY." I said flipping  him off and slamming his door as I left.

I was crying so hard. It hurt so fucking much. The reason why I pulled up with his bullshit. Was because I loved him and I hated it.
.....................................................................
DRACOS POV:
What the fuck did I just do. I just lost the person I loved the most.

I sat my back on the door and started crying. With the ring she threw at me in my hand. I should've had shut up and not make it a big deal.

"FUCK." I yelled kicking the door. I just wanted to run after her and give her the biggest hug ever. You know what I will.

I went to the common room. She wasn't there. "Hey what's up Draco." Blaise said. "Have you seen Y/N.?"
"No why?" He said looking concerned. "Nothing." I said walking away.

I looked at everywhere. I even asked Betty. But there was one place I haven't looked yet. The astronomy tour.

I went running over there. Hoping I wouldn't get caught. I ran up the millions of stairs. I reached the top and I saw her. The love of my life.
_____________________________
Y/N POV:
I heard footsteps behind me and turned around. Then I saw him. The boy I've loved for years.

"What do you want Malfoy." I said sniffling still crying. "Y/N I'm- I'm sorry. I really am." He said looking down at his shoes.

"Draco you fucking wanted me to leave you so I did. Your so fucking bipolar. Your so fucking jealous all the time." I said in a crying voice.

He started walking towards me. "I know and I'm sorry. You just need to stop with talking to other boys." He said. "Fucks sake Malfoy. Your just making things worst" I said slapping my hand onto my head.

"Y/N please just let's go back to the dorm and forget this ever happened." He said a tear running down his cheek. "No Malfoy that's not fair." I said angry

"What do you mean?"

"I mean it's not fucking fair you get away with this bullshit all the time." I said making eye contact with him. "I fucking hate you." I said turning to face away from him. I can hear his footsteps getting closer to me. He hugged me from behind.

He turned me around and wiped the tears off my face. And hugged me properly. I started bawling my eyes out on him. I can feel him crying too.

He started swaying left and right. Like if he was trying to dance with me. I started going along with him. "Y/N I- I love you." He said whispering in my ear. I hugged him tighter. "I love you too Draco." I said crying.

He then pulled away from the hug and got my hand. He put the ring I threw at him earlier on my index finger. I looked up at him. He was definitely crying.

"Y/N I'll try to change for you. Become less jealous ok. I'll try. For you." He said smiling "Thank you Draco." I said pulling in for a hug again. We fell asleep together in the astronomy tour. It was a rollercoaster of emotions. But I finally knew that he loved me. And I loved him.

HEY GUYS sorry this one is super short. But I did cry making this lmaooo. I hoped it made some of you cry too:)