Chapter 24.

Y/N POV:
I woke up with my legs wrapped around a person. My arms tangled in sheets. I opened my sore eyes from all that crying and saw Ace. His brown messy hair and the way he slept peacefully. I never realized how pretty he was.

I got up from the bed and stretched.

"Had a good night aye?"

I turned my head around so fast. Blaise.

"Blaise!! You scared the crap out of me."

"Sorry darling, what are you doing sleeping in Aces bed?" He said getting up from his bed.

"It's a long story but I promise you we didn't do anything".

"Ok whatever you say." He said walking towards the door and leaving. I turned back to Ace and he was still asleep.

I grabbed my stuff and was ready to walk out. Until I was stopped.

"Where are you going beautiful." Ace said getting up from the bed. "Just back to my dorm."

"I see, so you were just going to leave without saying goodbye?" He said making a pouty face. Oh how I hated that face.

"Yea basically." I said shrugging and leaving the dorm.

I still can't believe what Draco did. Oh how I want to punch him so hard right now. I want to break up with his dumbass. You know what maybe I will.

I went looking for him. Of course he was in the common room, and with..Astrid. This should be interesting.

Before I approach him I need to look like a bad bitch. Let me just go back to my dorm.

I'm not going to over exaggerate on my clothes. I'll just put on a zip up black sweater with a green crop top. Mm maybe some cute pants. But I'm definitely curling my hair.

Now that I look like a bad bleep Im dumping his ass.

There he was still in the common room. With Astrid. I walked confidently up to him.

"Y/n, I'm glad-"

"Don't y/n me you man whore." I cut him off. "What- please y/n just let me.-"

"No Draco I'm tired of your bullshit. I really am. I saw you and Astrid last night. Kissing."

"You saw that?" He said getting up.

"Yes I saw it ALL, how foolish of me thinking "THEE Draco Malfoy loved me."

"I-I do y/n." He grabbed my wrist and I just lost it.

I slapped him so hard, you can see my hand mark. I was in shock-did u just do that.

"We. Are. done." I said walking away. Everyone in the common room watched. Maybe now they'll see not to mess with me.

As much as I loved doing that meetings are going to be so awkward..

***

It's been a week since the incident. We had gotten called to another meeting. Oh I was terrified. Draco was my only comfort so this is going to be very awkward.
***
As we made it to the manor everyone was there already except for us and Voldy.

I was going to sit next to my parents but I rather sit next to Draco then sit next to them. They're monsters.

Draco looked at me very shocked that I sat next to him. I just smiled and rolled my eyes.

A few minutes of silence. Then we heard him we heard the lord.

"Hello my fellow death eaters." He said sitting at his usual spot.

"I have a task for these two." The lord said pointing at me and Draco. I gulped. I was scared, I think Draco saw that because he grabbed my hand. But I pushed off his hand real quick.

"Now would everyone like to know the task." The lord said smiling.

Everyone nodded.

"Well these two young ones task are very simple."
He paused and smiled.

"You both must kill Dumbledoor."

My jaw dropped. What did he say.

"There's no way I'm doing that." I said getting up.
He looked at me with an evil smile. "Are you disrespecting me Y/n? Because if you are you don't want to know the consequences, so I suggest you sit back down." He said in an evil tone.

I sat back down and just listened. Me and Draco had until the end of the year to kill him. (Yes guys I know I'm doing it differently. I know I didn't add the cabinet and stuff, but please just trust the process)

Now I was nervous. Scared. Panicking.

The meeting ended and we were sent back to hogwarts. Of course snape escorting us.

When we got there I walked with Draco alone. Snape left back to class. So I was stuck with Draco. It was an awkward silence. A silence he broke.

"I can tell you scared." He said walking closer to me.

I stopped walking which made him stop walking too. "Draco of course I'm scared, I- I don't want to do this I really don't I rather kill myself then do this." I sis looking down. I didn't want him to see me cry.

"How about we think about the future after it's all over." He said softly.

I looked up at him and he had a frustrated face on.

"What if we live in a huge beautiful manor. We can visit the muggle world once in a while. Get to know it a bit more." He said whispering.

"Draco we're not living with each other. You cheated on me. YOU CHEATED." I yelled the last part. More tears came falling down.

"YOU CHEATED YOU CHEATED ," I said hitting his chest over and over again.

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, HOW CAN YOU DO THAT TO ME. TELL ME HOW DRACO." I said crying even harder. I stopped punching his chest and laid my forehead on his chest.

I was exhausted.

He then wrapped his arms around my tiny body and whispered . "I'll never stop loving you."

Does words made me feel safe all over again. Why Draco Malfoy. Why always come back to me. Why are you still trying with me.

I didn't say anything back. But in my head I was saying 'I love you too Draco Malfoy."

I HAVE TO GO TO BED ITS 11 PM. I SAW THE NOTIFICATIONS AND FELT BAD FOR NOT WRITING. ITS SHORT BUT NEXT CHAPTER IT GETS JUCIER. Don't we just I'll or Draco. NOT ugh we bad BLEEPS😩