Chapter 25.

Y/N POV:
After that incident with Draco I didn't want to talk to him. He can't just say he loves me after kissing some bitch. I don't care if we have this task together I'm still not talking to him.

I don't see him hanging out with Astrid as much anymore. Which is very surprising.

I can't really hang  in the dorm with Betty since her and Blaise are always doing it.

So I stay with Ace. Nothings going on between us. We're just friends. It should stay like that too.

I went walking back to his dorm, but as I was getting there I saw Draco coming out of his dorm. I rolled my eyes and kept walking.

He looked at me up and down. As I passed by him he grabbed my forearm, and pushed me against the wall.

"Draco what are you doing."

"You can't just be walking around looking like that,"

"Can't handle me Malfoy? Do I make you..excited." I said while running my finger down his chest. I was definitely trying to seduce him.

He looked into my eyes. He licked his lips and kissed me. I wasn't expecting that to happen so quick.

I refused to kiss back, but my body betrayed me. I opened my mouth letting his tongue explore my mouth.

He pulled away from the kiss. "God I've missed your touch, your lips, and your beautiful fucking body."

He then picked me up and dragged me back to his dorm.

One we made it he pushed me onto the bed and climbed on top of me. "Your going to get a nice punishment, disrespecting me? Who do you think you are." He said very aggressively.

He started ripping off my clothes. He then started ripping off mine too.

I was bare naked in-front of him. He was bare naked in-front of me too.

I didn't expect this to happen, i was just going to seduce him not have sex with him. Might as well enjoy it.

He placed his lips on mine and kissed me very passionate.

He then started running his fingers down my body. Touching every bit of it. He traced my curves. Then he went down to my Pussy.

He placed his head in the middle of my pussy and started licking it.

I moaned so loud I can feel his smirk on my kitty.

He was making circles with his tongue on there. I reached for his hair and pushed his head deeper in there giving him a sign to go deeper an harder.

He looked up at me still licking my kitty. We made eye contact. He started placing two fingers in there.

My moaning encouraged him to go faster.

"I'm going to cum Draco."

He pulled out his fingers and brought my hips closer to him. Like that he slammed his big cock into me.

"OH FUCK." I screamed. Oh how much I've missed this.

His hands still on my hips pushing me more in. He started pounding into me harder.

"Draco." I whispered unable to breath.

"Say it louder." He said through his gritted teeth.

"DRACO." I screamed as he went faster. The way he was towering over me made me lose it. He looked so hot.

I tilted my head back with pleasure. Draco then grabbed my head forcing me to look back at him.

"Look at me when I'm fucking you." He said angrily.