Chapter 17.

Y/N POV:
Its been really hard for me and Draco. Being just friends sucks. I wanna be more then that. Even tho he's a death eater. I would still fo anything for him.

"Hey." Draco said walking aside of me.

"Oh Um hi" I said looking down at the ground. "So.. how are you." He said sounding awkward. This whole friend thing is so awkward.

"Oh Um I'm ok what about you? I mean you do work for the dark lord." I said sounding unbothered.

"Well nothing bad yet." He said. What does he mean by yet?

—————————————————————————-
DRACOS POV:
"Well nothing bad yet." I said lying. The worst part is that I have 2 months. I need to date her again. Not just for the lord but for me. I'm still in love with her. Fucks sake I'm falling for her harder then she probably is falling for me.

"Ok." She said eyeing me up and down. Fuck that was hot.

"Well we best get to potions we don't want Slughorn getting mad at us." She said reaching out for my hand.

I grabbed her hand and we walked like that all the way to potions. Like if we were dating again.

She sat down next to Blaise. I missed sitting next to her. Me whispering dirty things into her ear. Me moaning into her ear. Her rubbing my cock.

Just thinking about it got me hard. "Can I go to the restroom?" I said face very red.

Y/N looked at me and smirked. She knew I what was up.

I ran to the restroom and went into one of the stalls. I started unbuckling my belt. Until I heard someone walk in.

"Y/N.?" I called out hoping it was her. "No silly." The voice said. The door to the stall opened.

"Blake?" I said in a confusing tone. "Yes, missed me?" She said smirking looking down at my hard cock. "Get on your knees." I said in a possessive tone. I was hard and she would just have to do.

"Ok daddy." She said smirking as she started unbuckling my belt. I closed my eyes as she put her mouth on my cock. I just imagined it being Y/N.

The only problem was that Y/N was way better. I grabbed her hair And made her go deeper in.

I was basically doing all the work. I was close. Just thinking about Y/N and her moans. The way she was good in bed.

"Fuck Y/N." I said letting go of Blake's hair. She spit out my cum. Y/N would've swallowed.

"Y/N?" She said getting up. "Y/N was better at sucking my cock." I said buckling my belt. "But you still cummed." She said eyeing me.

"I only cummed because I thought of Y/N and her moans and how great she was in bed." I said angrily.

"I bet I'm better." Blake said smiling. "I doubt it." I said laughing. "How about I show how great i am in bed. In my dorm." She said smiling.

"No. This was a one time thing." I said leaving the restroom. "Well if you feel like fucking anyone I'm right here!" She yelled out.

Yea right like if I was going to do it with her. I thought to myself.

I walked into potions 3 minutes before Blake. I looked over to Y/N. She was already looking at me.

She saw that I was looking at her as well. She started to bite her lip. I started smirking. She started giggling and turned back to her work.

She drives me crazy. With her big hazel eyes. Her beautiful eyes.

She turned to her bag and got something out of it. It was a shiny silver and it looked familiar. Was that my ri-ring?

——————————-——————————-
Y/N POV:
I took out his ring And put it on. I turned to look at him. He was shook. I laughed and turned back up front. I started thinking about that day he gave me the ring. Just thinking about memories like that made me cry.

I hated that. "Time to go class. Have a nice lunch." Slughorn said. I grabbed my stuff and ran out. I didn't want anyone seeing me tear up.

I went to the bathroom and started bawling my eyes out. "Y/N?" I heard Draco say. By the door way

I quickly tried to wipe of my tears. "Oh hey Draco what brings you"- I was cut off by him kissing me. It was so passionate. My heart was pounding so hard. Butterflies filling my stomach.

I of course kissed back. We couldn't be kept apart and he knew that too. "Draco." I said in a whispering tone breaking the kiss. "Yes my love." He said cupping my face.

"We- can't." I said looking down. "Why not?" Draco said in a voice of sadness.

"I love you so much Draco. You have no idea." I said rubbing his face with my hand. "It's because I'm a death eater isn't it?" He said crying.

"No no I don't care about that. Death eater or not I Still love you with all my heart." I said crying.

"Then what is it?" He said holding my hand.

"The real reason I don't want to date you was because I know I'll get you into a lot of trouble." I said

"What do you mean?" He said crying. "Draco your a death eater and I'm not. You think the dark lord would want us dating?" I said crying knowing the dark lord would kill Draco if he ever dated a non death eater.

"Y/N I think it's time you talk to the dark lord."

"Wait what do you mean?" I said backing up. "Do you love me." Draco said looking into my eyes. "With all my heart. Why do you ask?" I said sounding concerned.

"Then your gonna have to trust me on this." Those were the last words I heard before everything went black.

HEY SORRY GUYS IVE BEEN VERY BUSY BUT HERE IT IS. I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT.