Chapter 12.

⚠️SEXUAL⚠️
Y/N POV:
It's been 3 weeks since I've been at the manor. Me and Draco were almost a month together. I was falling head over heals for this dude. But every time a boy who He didn't know or if the boy wasn't his friend, got close to me he raged and he'll just pick up my hand and show them the ring he gave me. It was annoying but really cute. Me and Blaise are besties. Me and Betty got closer and I moved back in with Draco. Blake haven't heard from her.

———————————————
Me and Betty where walking back to the common room after our studying.

"Cmon I know you like him!" I yell "I do not.!" She yelled back. "You make it so obvious you like him and he makes it super obvious." I said rolling my eyes.

"You both are my best friends and I know you both very well." I said laughing. "Fine fine. I like him." She said whispering.

"Blaise and Betty sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G." I said dancing around. "Your such a child Y/N." She said playfully punching me. "And keep it down I don't want anyone else knowing." She said whispering. "Fineeeeee." I said sounding annoyed

"Hello beautiful." Draco said hugging me from behind. "Hello Mr.Malfoy." I said turning to face him. "Holloway." Draco said. "Malfoy." Betty said rolling her eyes. "Blaise is looking for you." He said

"Really where.?!" Betty said excitedly. "He's in the common room." Draco said with no expression.

"Alright well Y/N I need to go. You two have fun but not to much.!" She said yelling as she she walked away.

"Hey Y/N we haven't done it in a while you know." Draco said smirking. "I haven't been turned on." I said laughing. "Well maybe I can change that." He said whispering in my ear.

"We'll have to see about that." I said walking backwards before bumping into someone.

I look behind me and saw Harry Potter and his crew. "I- I'm sorry." He said helping me up. "Oh no it's fine. Kind of my fault." I said smiling.

"Filthy Slytherins." Hermione said rolling her eyes. "Hermione." Harry said eyeing her to stop. "What all she said was facts." Ron said.

"Weaslbe I suggest you shut that mouth of yours." Draco said from behind me. "Or else what Malfoy." Hermione said. "No one was talking to you. You filthy mudblood." Draco said. That gave me memories from second year. "Draco don't call her that." I said. I've always hated that word.

Hermione looked at me confused. "Once again I'm sorry." Harry said. "Oh no its not big deal. Just acknowledge your friends about slytherins." I said whispering to him. "Of course." He said smiling at me.

Draco got my hand and showed Potter my ring. "Draco." I said rolling my eyes. "Oh are you guys dating." Potter said.

"Yes we are." Draco answered. "Ok well me and Draco have to go have a lovely day." I said dragging Draco by the robe.

"Draco you really need to stop doing that." I said laughing. "I just want them to know your mine." He said sounding angry. "Well I have to go to class my love ill see you afterwards." I said walking away.

"I have a free period meet me in my dorm afterwards!" Draco yelled out. I made a thumbs up and walked away.
———————————————-——————-
DRACOS POV:
I hate having free periods because there's always nothing to do and with Y/N gone it's extra boring.

I walked back to my dorm and just laid on my bed thinking about Y/N. Then out of no where I started thinking about when we fucked. I looked down and saw I was hard. "Fuck." I said to myself