Chapter Six- Scared

Harry's Pov

Holy shit. People are going to find out about me and Niall now. Kelly is new and she most probably wants popularity. Spreading rumors is probably going to get her just what she wants. For fuck sake, i should've locked the door. I sit at the top of the bed and Niall sits at the bottom. We sit in silence for a while before Zayn walks in. Shit, she probably told Zayn. He walks in with the biggest smile on his face.

"I have just had the best night of my life." He says falling on the bed in the middle of me and Niall.

"Why's that mate?" Niall asks.

"Just come back from a date with Kelly didn't I? Wow guys she is amazing." He says with a gigantic smile on his face. Niall laughs along with me. He must think she is a goddess or something. Seams plausible.

Kelly's POV

I walk back to my dorm, now make out free. I jump onto my bed and smile to myself. Tonight was perfect. 

"Kells, i want details now!" Sarah shouted jumping on top of me.

"He took me bowling." She said nodding her head vigorously. "And we had food and came back. It sound boring, but it wasn't. It was... Perfect"

 "Cute, i ship Zelly!" She screams. What is a ship. I mean i have heard of them before, but i dont get the whole point of it.

"Whatever. I want to get to sleep, I have to talk to Mrs Addams tomorrow." She gasps.

"Why?" 

"Erm, assembly?" I say in a duh tone.

"Aw yeah okay."

*****

I tossed and turn, still couldn't get to sleep. I checked my phone and saw a snap from Zayn, snapchat is the best. There was a photo with him and Harry doing funny faces, with the caption 'Hey babe ! Threesome?' I'm not sure if he is being serious or not. I send a photo back of me doing a confused face. I add the caption 'Is this Harry?x'.

I soon get a reply back. 'Come over?' I look at the time and it says 2:46. I'm going to get into so much trouble if i get caught. I tie my hair in a messy bun and slide my slippers on my feet. I look in the mirror, wiping and excess mascara from under my eyes, I tug at my shorts and grab a jacket. 

I cling onto my phone as i walk down the empty, dark, abandoned corridors. I have never been a fan of the dark, yet again, who is? 

I make my journey down the boys corridor and i hear a door slam. I press my back to the wall and shimmy across. As i walk closer to the end i hear slow footsteps. I turn to see who it is; i can't see anything. I start to walk quicker, so do the footsteps. I'm starting to get really scared now. I stop in the middle of the hall and sit against the wall. I bring my knees to my chest and bury my head.

The footsteps have stopped now. I have been sat down for about 5 minutes. I unlock my phone; the light blinds me. I put my flash on and turn the camera around me. As i go to lock it i feel a hand on my shoulder. SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING!

I shine the light at the culprit and i see its some guy in a clown mask. 

"Boo!" He whispers.

I scream and fall backwards. The culprit pulls the mask off and i see a mop of curls. HARRY FUCKING STYLES IS DEAD MEAT!

He runs to my side and picks me up. "Put me down now you fucking prick!" I say hitting him in the head.

He drops me. On the floor! 

"Why the fuck did you do that?" I spit at him. I brush off dirt off my bum and tug at my shorts.

"Me and Zayn were playing dares with Niall, Liam, Louis and Sarah. We needed another girl. I got dared to scare you on your way. Sarah told Louis that you're afraid of th-"

"Why is Sarah there? She was in her bed when i left." I cut him off.

"Pillows." He says reaching Zayn's dorm. He opens the door and i run for Zayn. I jump on his lap and wrap my arms around his neck. He kisses me on the cheek as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"Who is the fucker that dared him?" I say glaring at everyone. They all immediately pointed to Zayn. I turn my head and give him the evilist look known to man. What a prick!

I unwrap my arms and sit with Harry.

"He is the one who scared you." Zayn said eyes full of jealousy.

"He was forced."

"Not really. It was either scare you or kiss Niall."

"Oh well. Let's get this party started!"

******************

I don't know what happened. I woke up tangled in Liam's muscular arms. My legs were on Harry and Niall was on top of us all. Zayn was sitting on his bed and Louis and Sarah were on Louis' bed.

"Zayn. Help me?" I say struggling to breath.

"Why don't you ask Harry?" He spat. What's crawled up his bum and died?

"Are you really pissed because i sat with Harry?" I saw maneuvering myself out off the dog pile. I sit on the end of his bed. "It's not like we're actually dating."

"I know but we are mean't to act like it. I want to play this so bad!"

"I'm not a cheater. I will be one of those 'perfect girlfriends'. I don't want to fight. I want to keep this game going for however long we can"

"Okay then. Fine by me. Can i come up with nicknames?" He says happily.

"Fine." 

"You can be Big Boobs and i will be Zappy! Yeah?"

"Okay!"

"Yay!" He says waving his arms like a hyperactive child.

"I don't know why you're so happy." I mumble to myself. "It's just a game."

________________________________________________________________________________

I AM SO SO SO X99999999999999999999999 SORRY!!!

I HAVE A PERFECT EXCUSE. WRITERS BLOCK IS A BITCH. I HAVE NOT HAD ANY INSPIRATION AT ALL. THIS CHAPTER IS SHIT SO FORGIVE ME. 

I MIGHT NOT UPDATE EVERY WEEK. JUST WHEN I CAN BECAUSE I WANT TO BE HAPPY WITH WHAT I'M WRITING! I'M NOT HAPPY WITH THIS!

IN OTHER NEWS....

'STRIPPER // H.S.' HAS GOT NEARLY 13K READS!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!?!?

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS! I AM SO HAPPY ABOUT THIS!

IN ONE DIRECTION NEWS... 

HAS ANYONE HEARD THAT LOUIS SAID HE WAS GAY!!!!

#LARRYSTYLINSONASF 

110 DAYS TILL I SEE MY BABIES

-Abby x